• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies-Tigers series.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nola getting singled up the arse in the 5th inning, now Miggy is up........this could be it for Nola today

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gets Miggy, now Vic up......gets out of this, and hopefully Nola can get 1 more inning after for 6 IP, 3 ER

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well, guess Nola was overdue for a blah start

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking $$$ Montgomery needs to implement a PA system everywhere within a 120 mile radius of Philly and use it to announce when we're having day games. fucking bullshit

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these pricks in my dorm and everywhere around campus are getting in their parent's Lexus or Mercedes with a New York or New Jersey license plate and heading to either Wildwood or Rehoboth if they live in DC or Virginia. But my fucking Asian grad student professor makes us all have our Economics final on the last day permissible under school rules- tomorrow. So I'm here in the library, thinking of reasons not to kill myself, while everyone is out on "The Green" drinking beer and the seniors broads are getting pictures with their friends in their robes. And then, at 3 or 4 tomorrow when I am finally finished my last final, where do I go after spending the last 9 months here on a campus. My house, 4 miles from here, where I've lived my entire life. So what are the reasons I shouldn't kill myself?

oh yeah
1. I'm white
2. I'm fairly well off financially
3. I have a house, a car, TV, laptop, food, and drink
4. I have it better than 98.5% of the working world
5. I should stop being a little bitch by complaining about minute and brief details in my otherwise blessed and great life; and that goes for everyone

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camden is full of rundown places. Take two body guards if you go.
I've never actually been inside Camden. I had a game in Gloucester City in high school and I drove by it, but that's it. However, Camden plays a significant role in my family lineage that I discovered on one of those ancestry websites a couple years ago. I will include only first names

It all started with Cornelius _____. He is the furthest ____ I can trace my genealogy back to, and he lived in Cork, Ireland. Sometime in the late 1800's, he moved to Vermont (I don't know the city). His son, Patrick ____ stayed in Vermont, and he had a son, Henry, who was born and died in Vermont. Henry's son, Robert, my grandfather, from whom my middle name is taken, was married and then was the first to leave Vermont. In 1952, him and his wife moved to Gibbstown, NJ, and throughout the '50s four of my five aunts and uncles were born in Camden. Then in 1959, they moved to Wilmington. My uncle was born there, and in 1962, my father, the last child, was born at St. Francis Hospital. My dad stayed in Wilmington up until he was 18 when he moved to Newark, and then at 20 to Chester where he lived on Upland Street. After two years in Chester, he became gay and moved down to Augusta, GA. He quickly came to his senses and moved back up north to Newark. He was married in the mid 90's, and promptly had me, the first born, and the rest is still to be written.

If you thought that was interesting, wait until you hear my mom's side. It includes Italy, Wilmington, and Madrid.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you mean. Tigers ERA is 4.42, BA is .267, vs Phils 3.70 ERA, but pathetic .234 BA. We're looking for some payback today. By the way, if the Tigers need a backup DH, we have Howard fully available for a good prospect to help with our rebuild.:D
I'm nervous that Avila could do something like that. He obviously loves overpaid guys that bring very little. (Upton, Pelfrey. Etc)

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for the Cheesesteak awards. Our amazing leadoff man Herrera continues to put up numbers. Hector Neris
was a big stopgap in relief today. Andres Blanco is the sparkplug once again, he hit a key double and
stole home today! Give them all 4 cheesesteaks! GO Phillies!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting tired of Wilmington. You're a Jersey guy- does Camden have any run down ethnic places?
can't help you there. Camden is all upscale fine dining places. It's a town full of elitists

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't help you there. Camden is all upscale fine dining places. It's a town full of elitists
I figured. I thought maybe there might be a little character in it after watching Jermey Renner play that corrupt mayor from there in American Hustle, but that was likely 100% fictionalized. Wilmington is just too small. I mean you saw the map- you've got a five block by five block radius in center city leading into the eastside, and then of course up north you've got treasures like the aforementioned China King. I realize why they did The Wire in Baltimore and not somewhere like Chester or Wilm- Stringer Bell, McNulty, Bunk, Marlo Stansfield, and Omar would fight each other from 8- 11:30 AM each day, and then laugh about it over some vegetable lo mein at noon

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured. I thought maybe there might be a little character in it after watching Jermey Renner play that corrupt mayor from there in American Hustle, but that was likely 100% fictionalized. Wilmington is just too small. I mean you saw the map- you've got a five block by five block radius in center city leading into the eastside, and then of course up north you've got treasures like the aforementioned China King. I realize why they did The Wire in Baltimore and not somewhere like Chester or Wilm- Stringer Bell, McNulty, Bunk, Marlo Stansfield, and Omar would fight each other from 8- 11:30 AM each day, and then laugh about it over some vegetable lo mein at noon
That's part of the reboot of "The Wire". Wilmington-where the drug dealers are friendly, but the metal shavings are murder

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these pricks in my dorm and everywhere around campus are getting in their parent's Lexus or Mercedes with a New York or New Jersey license plate and heading to either Wildwood or Rehoboth if they live in DC or Virginia. But my fucking Asian grad student professor makes us all have our Economics final on the last day permissible under school rules- tomorrow. So I'm here in the library, thinking of reasons not to kill myself, while everyone is out on "The Green" drinking beer and the seniors broads are getting pictures with their friends in their robes. And then, at 3 or 4 tomorrow when I am finally finished my last final, where do I go after spending the last 9 months here on a campus. My house, 4 miles from here, where I've lived my entire life. So what are the reasons I shouldn't kill myself?

oh yeah
1. I'm white
2. I'm fairly well off financially
3. I have a house, a car, TV, laptop, food, and drink
4. I have it better than 98.5% of the working world
5. I should stop being a little bitch by complaining about minute and brief details in my otherwise blessed and great life; and that goes for everyone

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:
Reason 1 should be "need to stay alive to witness Phillies glorious rebuild and return to greatness".

anything after that and you're just showing off

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody notice? The Phillies scored 8 runs today!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, no. I was studying, Ced was jerking off, Retro was giving his opening speech in a double homicide trial, and Jvett was in effect "diner-hopping" in State College after getting kicked out of each one when, in a "dazed and confused" state, he saw the chefs rubbing their balls all over the poached eggs

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, no. I was studying, Ced was jerking off, Retro was giving his opening speech in a double homicide trial, and Jvett was in effect "diner-hopping" in State College after getting kicked out of each one when, in a "dazed and confused" state, he saw the chefs rubbing their balls all over the poached eggs
Actually I was at China King getting a handy in the back room--you didn't tell me about that-and it was only 30 bucks with purchase of a meal-- what a bargain!

ok, ok, then I went home and jerked off and slept through the game....is that a crime????

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I was at China King getting a handy in the back room--you didn't tell me about that-and it was only 30 bucks with purchase of a meal-- what a bargain!

ok, ok, then I went home and jerked off and slept through the game....is that a crime????
No, not at all. I figured that you would check it out considering my rave review, and I thought I should let the hand job be a surprise

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All legal questions are referred to retro!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All legal questions are referred to retro!
Actually Retro just called me on my landline from a pay phone at work. He said the only crime was missing the one good offensive game of the Phillies season.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Retro just called me on my landline from a pay phone at work. He said the only crime was missing the one good offensive game of the Phillies season.
They still have pay phones? where do you find them except for train stations and airports?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it was something like that. I actually told the cops about it but they thought I was insane and a friend of Sandusky, so I went to a bar to see the rest of the Phillies game and tried to pick up Joe Paterno's wife. I lost interest after she removed her blouse, through up, went to a massage parlor, then headed back to philly. All true.