• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Philadelphia @ Dallas 8:20pm EST on NBC

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas kicker is trying to boot the ball thru uprights on kickoff. One was very close. Dude has a leg.
actually he hit the crossbar twice. Dont sell him short LOL

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys dominated from start to finish. They are very hard to beat at home in Jerry World, and they are red hot right now. Dak is playing at an MVP level and the Cowboys have a very complete team, I think they are better than the Eagles.

However the Cowboys will have a hard time winning their division, because the Eagles have a much easier remaining schedule and the Eagles will win the division if their records are the same.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually did pretty great during the death schedule just back loaded a couple losses. Can easily finish 14-3
They certainly can given their soft schedule. That said, they have a scrappy Seattle team to face, and Arizona is scrappy enough to steal a win if not taken seriously. Philly's pass defense looks particularly vulnerable and you got to wonder if San Francisco might have exposed Hurts a bit.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly's pass defense looks particularly vulnerable and you got to wonder if San Francisco might have exposed Hurts a bit.

I guarantee that the Seahawks defense will not take advantage of Hurts being exposed if that’s the case. He will most likely have a very good bounce back game against their defense… our defense is terrible. It is nowhere near Dallas and San Fran defense.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee that the Seahawks defense will not take advantage of Hurts being exposed if that’s the case. He will most likely have a very good bounce back game against their defense… our defense is terrible. It is nowhere near Dallas on San Fran defense.
Y'all's defense is really bad but if Hurts is off his hand a bit it could be the difference between him just having a good game and absolutely torching that Seattle defense.
Hopefully Geno is ready to go against Philly.
Go....Hawks?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the SF loss take the edge off the Eagles. They appeared to be a tough and edgy team for the last year and a half. Now they're getting worked by Dallas up front. What's going on with them?
The best team in October usually isn't the best team at end.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, second week in a row that the Eagles were dominated. The remaining schedule definitely favors them, but they need to regroup and figure out why they're getting their asses handed to them. The positive for them is they have the talent to do so.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,071.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is gonna get the MVP IMO.

He is playing really well this season.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles losing momentum at the wrong time. This was always going to be the toughest part of the season due to the schedule, but they really need to regroup against Seattle next week and finish strong if they are to maintain their goal of getting back to the Super Bowl and winning it this time. It's not looking good. The defensive secondary looks like it will need to be rebuilt because the aging vets are showing their age, and linebacker remains a weak spot that they will have to actually invest in, something they never, ever do.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sent me to the other forum to see how Koy is doing. He is gone, and everyone is celebrating the week off they get from him......I miss that guy.

NFC is a clear 3 team race, I think anyone expects the Eagles of the last 2 weeks in the playoffs will be disappointed.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sent me to the other forum to see how Koy is doing. He is gone, and everyone is celebrating the week off they get from him......I miss that guy.

NFC is a clear 3 team race, I think anyone expects the Eagles of the last 2 weeks in the playoffs will be disappointed.
I'm curious where Koy left and why. Not that I miss his posts, but he was this board's lightning rod and always generated a boatload of responses to his posts - case in point, his infamous DaVonta Smith thread. So I'm curious as to where he went and why he left. One thing's for certain, had he still been hanging in here, he would have been receiving a ton of grief over these last two weeks.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious where Koy left and why. Not that I miss his posts, but he was this board's lightning rod and always generated a boatload of responses to his posts - case in point, his infamous DaVonta Smith thread. So I'm curious as to where he went and why he left. One thing's for certain, had he still been hanging in here, he would have been receiving a ton of grief over these last two weeks.
He went to a different forum and instantly wore out his welcome there.