• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PGA Assesses Cam Smith 2 shot penalty as he shows up This Morning

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you got nothing?

I just told you. Cams situation the official waited until the next day to ask the question. He new it was close. Does he do that with Rory? Maybe not but In Cams case it’s a no brainer because he’s going to LIV…. So he’s the bad guy

:drool:

Last edited:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just told you. Cams situation the official waited until the next day to ask the question. He new it was close. Does he do that with Rory? Maybe not but In Cams case it’s a no brainer because he’s going to LIV…. So he’s the bad guy

Youre entire post is speculation.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre entire post is speculation.

There’s a human element. And there are golden boys on tour. PGA tour is mad at LIV and anyone going there. All facts

All you have to do is go up a couple posts and see what didn’t happened to Tiger signing an incorrect scorecard years ago.

But yous a stupido

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule official asked Cam the next day. Its a rule and quite dumb. His lie on the hazard line was probably the same as it would be off the line 1-2” away.

If that was Thomas or Rory or Tiger do you think they call that on them? Perhaps they let it go
Tiger has literally been tagged by a similar situation. What are we even talking about here?!

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me you know nothing about the culture of golf without telling me you know nothing about the culture of golf.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger has literally been tagged by a similar situation. What are we even talking about here?!
Tagged with what?

Besides signing an incorrect scorecard and not getting DQ’d. Anyone else that doesn’t happen. That’s what we’re talking about here

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me you know nothing about the culture of golf without telling me you know nothing about the culture of golf.

Played golf in college and professionally my man. I’ve played in PGA tour monday qualifiers.

My handicap is the highest it’s ever been and I’d still take your lunch money

Keep trying

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@foster4prez i find it quite fun you can’t answer my questions from previous posts.

Do you think the PGA tour wants Cam to win the FedEx cup?

Do you think Cams lie during that drop and penalty was any better on the hazard line vs 1-2” outside that line?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All golfers can be self centered dicks. Stopppit

I’ll admit Rory has a great swing but can be a little bitch. But the PGA is desperate trying to hold down their brand
They'd do better to just ignore the LIV and do their thing. They are still the #1 tour in the world and will be for some time to come. They look like whiny bitches this way.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he ended it over the phone, not over text

and this is a pussy reason to dislike the guy, IMO
Stop sniveling, its unseemly.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tagged with what?

Besides signing an incorrect scorecard and not getting DQ’d. Anyone else that doesn’t happen. That’s what we’re talking about here
Tagged with a post round penalty. Same thing we’re talking about here. Odd how you think Tiger should be DQed but Cam is NBD…

Played golf in college and professionally my man. I’ve played in PGA tour monday qualifiers.

My handicap is the highest it’s ever been and I’d still take your lunch money

Keep trying
I played college and some Am tour stuff too. Been in the low single digits since I was 13/14. But sounds like you’re a step above. Any tips on putting? I’m getting a new fitting tomorrow. I can’t remember the last time I rolled anything in from outside 10’.
@foster4prez i find it quite fun you can’t answer my questions from previous posts.

Do you think the PGA tour wants Cam to win the FedEx cup?

Do you think Cams lie during that drop and penalty was any better on the hazard line vs 1-2” outside that line?
Sorry. Home on paternity leave. Not glued to my computer. I’m sure the PGA would prefer someone other than Cam. But again, we’re talking about someone who finished six stokes out.

And it doesn’t matter about the lie. Rules are rules.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touch of class by Cam Smith. You can bet The bitchy McIlroy or the big mouth Zalatoris wouldn't do this.

Yet Smith had a meaningful interaction with a fan during Saturday’s third round of the FedEx St. Jude Championship. His tee shot on the par-4 seventh hole drifted towards spectators and ended up hitting one. Twitter user Blake Krassenstein was the victim of the errant shot, but what happened next will make you smile.

BMW Championship preview podcast:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts

“Walked over shook my hand, signed his glove for me, wrote down my cell # in his yardage book and ordered me a new phone. Unreal moment,” Krassenstein wrote in a post on Twitter.

As you can tell, Smith quickly took care of the incident, going out of his way to make sure the fan got a new phone. And it didn’t take long for it to arrive, either.

Just arrived. Cam with massive upgrade. What a guy
1f1e6-1f1fa.svg
1f1e6-1f1fa.svg
1f1e6-1f1fa.svg
pic.twitter.com/6oKfesezvA
— Blake Krassenstein (@titanjBj21) August 16, 2022

List​

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have no idea how they would have handled any other golfer.
I know. There is no way they call that on Woods or the imbecilic McIlroy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything borderline you can bet any player thinking about going to LIV is going to get an infraction.

It’s the gay PGA yes but the players should be ready for it and make sure they don’t do anything borderline. Funny thing is — this is part of the problem with the PGA and why players are leaving
Exactly

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That the PGA tour doesn’t want Cam to win? Bwhahaha do you think his lie on that line the ball was touching was any different than 1-2” outside that line? No it’s not. It’s a nitpick rule as so many are. If anything the lie he had was more difficult since it was closer to the hazard or “still in the hazard” per where that line is.

Do you wear those tight shorts while playing tennis?
Nit-picky nonsense like this is why the younger fans don't like the PGA and why players are leaving. The stupidity of this call and mind bending.