• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Penguins GDT/GNT's week 21 (Mar 2 - Mar 8)

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dustin Brown probably is a complete POS, but I'll take a POS like that on tPens. I really don't care if people call us dirty, they call us every name in the book anyways. Might as well give them something to really bitch about. Personally think we should've kept Matt Cooke (yeah I said it).

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got size, depth, & great goaltending tho. That goes a long way come playoff time.

Not disputing any of that Doobs, but lets not pretend interference isn't a bedrock portion of their game. Thing is they can play a good offensive skill game if they have to. Which is why they are tough to beat.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dustin Brown probably is a complete POS, but I'll take a POS like that on tPens. I really don't care if people call us dirty, they call us every name in the book anyways. Might as well give them something to really bitch about. Personally think we should've kept Matt Cooke (yeah I said it).

Well said. I wish they had Dustin Brown type player, his 'dirty' isn't so egregious that is gets him suspended.

But I don't have much complaints about the physicality of the bottom six. Winnik and Lapierre really help in that regard.