• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Pats @ Ravens

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bad day for the Pats and Packers.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right. It's football. Good teams can lose to bad teams (not saying Ravens are bad, obviously), sometimes teams have wrong game plan, or aren't locked in, etc. If the Ravens come to Foxboro in January they'll most likely lose, but it wouldn't be world news if they won.

I’ve listened to BB for years. People scoff at his press conferences but in reality he’s said some very poignant things during them. Things like:

We have a product and we put that product on display each week for about 3 hours. In order to try and put forth the best product for those 3 hours we spend DAYS reviewing film, game planning, practicing, conditioning our bodies etc. We may have good practices. We may have bad practices but in the end it’s going to come down to how well we EXECUTE what we want to do during those three hours.

What’s happened in previous meetings against the same opponent is immaterial as to how well we will execute this time. What happened in previous weeks against other teams is immaterial as to how well we will execute this time.

During each game we will try to execute what we want to do on about 140-170 plays. Each one is important but some will be more important than others. You just never know ahead of time which ones those will be. Therefore, you try your best to focus and do what is asked if you on each play.

The rest is bullshit. The rest is what spurns sports talk radio and the TV talking heads. That stuff is meaningless. It’s nonsense. It isn’t real. It’s entertainment. Nothing more.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you finish reading his post?

Fuck no...how do you think our media comes up with the hot takes they do...just use the part you want to express your narrative...if it's out of context, nobody will care unless they actually take the time to enlighten themselves...and who has time for that?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, just thought it was funny.....Pats fans need to lighten up.

It was funny. I just know some will be making excuses. Sure things could have gone the Pat's way but they failed to perform regardless

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve listened to BB for years. People scoff at his press conferences but in reality he’s said some very poignant things during them. Things like:

We have a product and we put that product on display each week for about 3 hours. In order to try and put forth the best product for those 3 hours we spend DAYS reviewing film, game planning, practicing, conditioning our bodies etc. We may have good practices. We may have bad practices but in the end it’s going to come down to how well we EXECUTE what we want to do during those three hours.

What’s happened in previous meetings against the same opponent is immaterial as to how well we will execute this time. What happened in previous weeks against other teams is immaterial as to how well we will execute this time.

During each game we will try to execute what we want to do on about 140-170 plays. Each one is important but some will be more important than others. You just never know ahead of time which ones those will be. Therefore, you try your best to focus and do what is asked if you on each play.

The rest is bullshit. The rest is what spurns sports talk radio and the TV talking heads. That stuff is meaningless. It’s nonsense. It isn’t real. It’s entertainment. Nothing more.

This is why he's the best coach in the NFL...he knows what is important and what is entertainment...most of them don't...which is really sad

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,531.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos for finding it funny, @dbldwn711......a fellow Pats fan facepalmed it because he's all in his feelings this AM.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck no...how do you think our media comes up with the hot takes they do...just use the part you want to express your narrative...if it's out of context, nobody will care unless they actually take the time to enlighten themselves...and who has time for that?

After reading the first two words, I'm gonna call you a racist!

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,531.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 1 fucking loss.....no big deal in the grand scheme of things......y'all will still finish 13-3, maybe even 14-2.....as much as I hate to type that....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,531.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@redseat also thought it was funny.....not surprised with either of you 2......you're good eggs, even though I'd like to scramble you.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 1 fucking loss.....no big deal in the grand scheme of things......y'all will still finish 13-3, maybe even 14-2.....as much as I hate to type that....

I'm glad they lost. Not that a BB coached team would do this (granted, didn't think they'd jump offsides like they did) but they had a false sense of being great since they were 8-0. It's good to get smashed in the face to wake the F up!

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad they lost. Not that a BB coached team would do this (granted, didn't think they'd jump offsides like they did) but they had a false sense of being great since they were 8-0. It's good to get smashed in the face to wake the F up!

+1

As much as I'd love Don Shula to cry, I didn't want the drama and pressure of it.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,531.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling pretty good after our win yesterday, we've already equaled our wins from last season and are looking alright at times.....hope we can compete for the 5-6th seed.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,531.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you don't want to go 16-0.....I think the last time you guys did that.....the season didn't end well, right?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, ok?

I was just trying to play off of your post in regards to the media and them making sh&t up. That was the first thing that came to my head (you're a racist). Why? Honestly don't know. All I know is I'm still out of it after puking all night (legit puking, not because of game). Though it certainly didn't help

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@redseat also thought it was funny.....not surprised with either of you 2......you're good eggs, even though I'd like to scramble you.

I pity the fool brotha! Or whatever he says