• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots LOSE Home Field Advantage

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so.... But only if Denver loses which is a possibility but I don't see it happening

I do, especially if they get Pitts....Pats will have to win also and the way it looks, it won't be a picnic...Brady is hurt and 1 week ain't gonna heal a high ankle sprain completely....Interesting though !!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do, especially if they get Pitts....Pats will have to win also and the way it looks, it won't be a picnic...Brady is hurt and 1 week ain't gonna heal a high ankle sprain completely....Interesting though !!!

I have to 100% concur.

I see Pitt beating Cincy and then being highly likely to knock off Denver in Denver.

And whoever else they play.

They fucking scare me and Ben knows how to win Super Bowls.

If they had a defense like St Louise, I'd give them the trophy right now.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to 100% concur.

I see Pitt beating Cincy and then being highly likely to knock off Denver in Denver.

And whoever else they play.

They scare me and Ben knows how to win Super Bowls.

If they had a defense like St Louise, I'd give them the trophy right now.

I know what you mean...Ben is not moved by the big games, been there several times before.....
The Colts did it with PM's offense and a weak D til they hit the playoffs and unfortunately they came alive against us and went on to win the SB....
I think Pitts O is better than Peyton's was so if that D steps it up, look out....AFCN to the house !!!:D

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game at a time but I'm trying to recall the last time a team decimated with injuries won the SB. Being healthy is part of the package. Seahawks in '14...Pats in '15.

I have no realistic hopes that the Pats will win it all this year.

Give me the team we fielded that included Lewis and I'd be making Strongo's bravado seem tepid.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very good point, The Steelers are hot right now and I do see them potentially knocking off the Broncos if it gets the far. As far as Brady is concerned yes that is very concerning. He states he'll be ready and all good but who knows... All I know is the OL had better step up their game but as NEHOMER mentioned my realistic goals this year aren't that great.