• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pat Burns... no RIP yet...

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
from TSN

In contrast to several erroneous reports earlier in the day, former NHL head coach Pat Burns is alive. Burns phoned TSN on Friday. "Here we go again," said the three-time NHL coach of the year. "They're trying to kill me before I'm dead."

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah sounds like hes really pissed at this one as well. Bob Mac on twitter is posting some of his conversation with him

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from Bob Mac in order

Bob McKenzie (TSNBobMcKenzie) on Twitter

This from a member of the Burns family: "Pat is surprised to learn he's dead." Pat Burns, as of this moment, is still alive.

Typical. If Pat were able, he'd call me, say, "Tell those f****** I'm not dead yet" cuz he'd do that after stories of how sick he was.
about 1 hour ago via web

Pat Burns just called me Seriously. Here's what he said. "Here we go again. They're trying to kill me before I'm dead...
about 1 hour ago via web
Retweeted by you and 100+ others

I come to Quebec to spend some time with my family and they say I'm dead. I'm not dead, far f------ from it. They've had me dead since June.
about 1 hour ago via web
Retweeted by you and 100+ others

Tell I'm alive. Set them straight." Done, my friend. Done. What a beauty. A great man, a great friend. Just leave him the hell alone.
about 1 hour ago via web

--