• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pasta is a traitor!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seen posting on sports2 forums. That site is nothing to post about:lame:
calls sports 2 the Ranger family

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why this is a problem. No rule that says you only have to post here. I post on HF forums on occasion.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt say it was a problem....How could it be a problem? I said he was posting on another site instead of this one

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's not a big deal IMO. This is a good forum, lots of good people who post here. No need for infighting.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you missed the point ....there is no infighting

Well referring to him as a traitor sort of blinds me to the point you're making. What is the point? He's posting on another forum, which he's entitled to do. I don't think we should call each other out for such things.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well referring to him as a traitor sort of blinds me to the point you're making. What is the point? He's posting on another forum, which he's entitled to do. I don't think we should call each other out for such things.

I didnt call him out (thats some stupid new school cliche) It was humor, Dump is the stupid one about posting

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am no benedict arnold!!!!!!!! whats up man, we are all family. i never had a problem with anyone over there or here... the 1 individual u name in a post here is a disgusting human being and they all know that now, its no gimmick that he posts stuff like someone should be killed, he's derranged!...

i am not a poster who if i never posted again, would be missed for his insight, i know that, what i am is not an abusive, obnoxious or one who personally attacks cause someone has a different opinion! i will defend myself and for that i was banned, which i will now just ignore

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why this is a problem. No rule that says you only have to post here. I post on HF forums on occasion.

they banned me over there 2 cause i was an objective fan, who 1 or 2 mods didn't like, i was not derogatory abusive nothing, i read the rules, but when you have mods that for whatever their personal reason are, they ban you.. i was allowed to go back there dec 30, but i have not, i never liked that board anyway, its got some great posters, but your posts get lost with so many going on, it takes a lot of work to post there...

you guys know the poster i am, nothing i post is bannable, mite b stoopit, but not bannable

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you, Pasta!

i love u2 man!!! was that not some game by lundy last nite, that was vintage lundy dam he could have had no rangers infront of him last nite and nothin would have gotten by him! and staal holy mackrel finally the dude is takin control.... rangers are playin solid hockey, we r winning games we really shouldn't!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love u2 man!!! was that not some game by lundy last nite, that was vintage lundy dam he could have had no rangers infront of him last nite and nothin would have gotten by him! and staal holy mackrel finally the dude is takin control.... rangers are playin solid hockey, we r winning games we really shouldn't!

He's back!! He's on track now and there's a reason we've had the 2nd best record in the Eastern Conference since starting 3-7, he's been the main part of that. He's back to the Hank of old. Just pure dominance.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pasta, tell Johnny about Dump :laugh3:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that we don't put our real names to anything, and to the fact that one could have multiple id's, and lets get this straight i don't believe either of u r the 1 individual in discussion. i don't like to post about other posters regardless, BUT....

DISGUSTING! i couldn't even tell you what kind of poster he is cause of how disgusting he is, i can't believe there are posters who actually respect how disgusting he really could be, cause they say he can be insightful at times, which as i said b4 i can't get past it cause of how disgusting he is.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dump can be insightful at times, usually when he's overrating Ranger prospects. I'll admit that I overrate Penguin prospects at times, but Dump actually thought the Rangers could land Rick Nash with Christian Thomas & Tim Erixon.