• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Paolo VS Cheatriots Death Knoll

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo, brings up the Pats' well documented cheating. He focuses on it more than other Fins posters. I think we should just let it be a thing of the past. It happened a long time ago. We could all agree that the Pats have just not been good enough to win a Superbowl in 10 years. It probably has nothing to do with the Pats not cheating anymore. The Pats are a "Divisional Dynasty" They can be proud of that. (while other teams have been winning superbowls during that time) Southieinnc, if you think that's a good reason to be arrogant then have at it.

Well said and pats fans if Paolo's words hurt your feelings then don't visit the Fins message board. It's really quite simple because you know that you're not going to change the majority of the fans minds anyway so deal with it. Now if you want to talk football any time!:suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup,....I'm deflecting blame here.......*rollz- eyez*,......you idiots keep bringing up the subject......( these cheat riots)....!?

Ummm a pats fan started this...and it's on the Fins message board I may add.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super Bowl revenge February 2015...................you heard it here first.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spygate thing never bothered me, every team was doing it.They did it in a practice, it wasnt like they had someone on the opposing teams sidelines during game days. BUT the thing that does bother me and is why I seriously hate the Pats, is because of the snow plow game.. Having someone come out there and plow the snow off for your kicker was cheating. That is the only time I would call them cheaters...
I have fond memories of Don Shula going ballistic as our little convict was cleaning up the snow for John Smith.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm a pats fan started this...and it's on the Fins message board I may add.

because the OP wanted to set you up for the obvious. meaning, we all knew this would be discussed as usual with the Miami crowd. you can't help yourselves bringing up old shit. Even going back as far as the snow plow game. The Pats sucked and were totally irrelevent back then.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo, brings up the Pats' well documented cheating. He focuses on it more than other Fins posters. I think we should just let it be a thing of the past. It happened a long time ago. We could all agree that the Pats have just not been good enough to win a Superbowl in 10 years. It probably has nothing to do with the Pats not cheating anymore. The Pats are a "Divisional Dynasty" They can be proud of that. (while other teams have been winning superbowls during that time) Southieinnc, if you think that's a good reason to be arrogant then have at it.

I don't hear him bringing up Miami cheating when they were electronically separating Brady's signal calling from the game tapes......

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hear him bringing up Miami cheating when they were electronically separating Brady's signal calling from the game tapes......

I don't remember the Fins getting disciplined by the league for anything like that. Like I said the Pats' cheating incident is old news. I'm much more interested in the upcoming game.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup,.....his name was = P A O L O......?!

Different thread Marge south started two of the top three on here Fin fans have only responded to the pats mob...at this point I'd rather discuss the game as FoF has mentioned but it seems like your side would rather trash talk. It would be hilarious if the Fins win this one...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different thread Marge south started two of the top three on here Fin fans have only responded to the pats mob...at this point I'd rather discuss the game as FoF has mentioned but it seems like your side would rather trash talk. It would be hilarious if the Fins win this one...

It would be the best win of the year for the Fins. It will be challenging but it could happen.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember the Fins getting disciplined by the league for anything like that. Like I said the Pats' cheating incident is old news. I'm much more interested in the upcoming game.

Miami admitted the cheating. I was there at the game. Miami shut out NE and copped to it after the game. It was against the rules to electronically alter the game films and Miami separated Brady's play calling from the rest of the audio.
When Brady checked off to another play, Miami knew where they were going......

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami admitted the cheating. I was there at the game. Miami shut out NE and copped to it after the game. It was against the rules to electronically alter the game films and Miami separated Brady's play calling from the rest of the audio.
When Brady checked off to another play, Miami knew where they were going......

Southieinnc, Tell me how the league disciplined the Fins over what you are discussing to prove that it's true....crickets.... You got nothing. Are you really trying to compare the history of the two teams as far as cheating? I can post some info. about what happened with Spygate if you want so that we can look at facts about a team being disciplined by the league for cheating. Spygate is well documented. Do you even read my posts? I said that I think we should not focus on the past cheating of the Pats. What part of my statement about me not being interested in this topic do you not understand?

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southieinnc, Tell me how the league disciplined the Fins over what you are discussing to prove that it's true....crickets.... You got nothing. Are you really trying to compare the history of the two teams as far as cheating? I can post some info. about what happened with Spygate if you want so that we can look at facts about a team being disciplined by the league for cheating. Spygate is well documented. Do you even read my posts? I said that I think we should not focus on the past cheating of the Pats. What part of my statement about me not being interested in this topic do you not understand?

Sorry to be rude. I'm just not interested in arguing about this topic with you.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to be rude. I'm just not interested in arguing about this topic with you.

You are not rude. You are a fan like myself. Both events happened. Who gives a shit.
I really miss the days of the Dolphins and Patriots rivalry. I'd like it to come back. I don't hate the Dolphins, I enjoyed the rivalry even when we were on the losing end of it.
I hope the.... Pats win this weekend but I do not enjoy the Dolphins missing the playoffs.....

Now if Rexracer and Paolo were to beat each other to death, I'd be OK....

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not rude. You are a fan like myself. Both events happened. Who gives a shit.
I really miss the days of the Dolphins and Patriots rivalry. I'd like it to come back. I don't hate the Dolphins, I enjoyed the rivalry even when we were on the losing end of it.
I hope the.... Pats win this weekend but I do not enjoy the Dolphins missing the playoffs.....

Now if Rexracer and Paolo were to beat each other to death, I'd be OK....

The Fins have had moments this year where they looked like they were going to rise above mediocrity, yet with the game on the line the Fins haven't made the plays to win against most of the playoff teams they have faced. The Fins are not that far off from being a contender though. The Pats haven't had a real challenger in the division in a long time. Perhaps the Fins vs Dolphins rivalry will be renewed sometime in the near future.

Football is a great game but not worth getting too agitated about. Sports are meant to be enjoyed. Fans are only spectators after all. It will be interesting to see how the game on Sunday and each of these teams' seasons unfold.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I see the Fins on the rise FoF as they're closer to the elite teams this year. They just need to get over the hump. Depth has primarily been the issue as teams like the cards have overcome them whereas the Fins haven't been able to. One more offseason and I think we'll see better results.

As per this weekend I expect the pats to win but I'm hoping to see some fight from the Fins. I'm hoping to see the coaches give the players the best chance to succeed. If not then we may see some coaching changes which is fine but I'm worried about delays in their progress if that happens...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I see the Fins on the rise FoF as they're closer to the elite teams this year. They just need to get over the hump. Depth has primarily been the issue as teams like the cards have overcome them whereas the Fins haven't been able to. One more offseason and I think we'll see better results.

As per this weekend I expect the pats to win but I'm hoping to see some fight from the Fins. I'm hoping to see the coaches give the players the best chance to succeed. If not then we may see some coaching changes which is fine but I'm worried about delays in their progress if that happens...

I think that Ross will make his decision after the season RE Philbin. I think Harbaugh may be able to help the Fins win. He has won at every organization that he has coached at, however if he decides to stay on the West Coast after the Fins have fired Philbin then what? Who is the proven coach that is available? Change just for change sake may not work. Part of the reason that the Pats have been so good is the stability that they have from having the same head coach & the same QB for several years. In my opinion, Philbin hasn't been great this year. I think that he lost the GB game with his misuse of timeouts. That said, are the Fins a team that was expected to go 10 and 6 or better before the season started & they vastly under performed? Most people predicted 8 and 8 or 9 and 7. They still may go 10-6 if they pull off a win vs the Pats & win in the last two home games or 9 and 7 with a loss to the Pats. The team really needs to get healthy, nail this next draft, add a few FA's, and develop more depth. Another big decision: 2015 is the last season of Tannehill's contract. The Fins will need to decide if he is the franchise QB. I have seen signs that Tannehill could be the QB of the future however he hasn't learned to buy himself time as a scrambler as well as he could & his down field throws are still very much a work in progress. Next draft the Fins will need to use a draft pick on a QB. Last year was a deep draft for QB's & the Fins didn't pick one. M Moore is too high priced for a backup QB and he will be a UFA in 2015. Agreed, FlyerFinFan, A Fins win on Sunday would be huge for both Tannehill and Philbin.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother Nature has decided to give the Dolphins a pleasant day to play football in New England. Game time temps are supposed to be somewhere between 40-45 degrees. The skies will be clear and it should be pretty much sunny. Of course the sun starts to go down about 3:300 but it should be near perfect for a game.

No weather excuses today. AS I look out of my home office windows, the sun is out, the skies are blue and the temp is 32. It don't get much better than this on December 14th.

Here are the biggest differences for the Patriots versus September 2014.....
1. Running Back - LaGarrett Blount not Steven Ridley
2. Tight End - Rob Gronkowski not Michael Hoomanawanui
3. Wide Receiver - Brandon LaFell not Kenbrill Thompkins
4. Left Guard - Brian Wendell not Jordan Levey
5. Right Guard - Dan Connelly not Marcus Cannon.

Better protection for Br5ady to throw to better receivers. Much more powerful and reliable Running Back to go at the 22 nd ranked run defense.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Spygate thing never bothered me, every team was doing it.They did it in a practice, it wasnt like they had someone on the opposing teams sidelines during game days. BUT the thing that does bother me and is why I seriously hate the Pats, is because of the snow plow game.. Having someone come out there and plow the snow off for your kicker was cheating. That is the only time I would call them cheaters...

He wasn't directed to do it. He took it upon himself. And finally there was no rule against what he did.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother Nature has decided to give the Dolphins a pleasant day to play football in New England. Game time temps are supposed to be somewhere between 40-45 degrees. The skies will be clear and it should be pretty much sunny. Of course the sun starts to go down about 3:300 but it should be near perfect for a game.

No weather excuses today. AS I look out of my home office windows, the sun is out, the skies are blue and the temp is 32. It don't get much better than this on December 14th.

Here are the biggest differences for the Patriots versus September 2014.....
1. Running Back - LaGarrett Blount not Steven Ridley
2. Tight End - Rob Gronkowski not Michael Hoomanawanui
3. Wide Receiver - Brandon LaFell not Kenbrill Thompkins
4. Left Guard - Brian Wendell not Jordan Levey
5. Right Guard - Dan Connelly not Marcus Cannon.

Better protection for Br5ady to throw to better receivers. Much more powerful and reliable Running Back to go at the 22 nd ranked run defense.

Thanks for the weather update Ken. I'm not sure if that will help the Fins as bad weather may have slowed down the pats offense a bit. One thing that hasn't changed is that Wake schooled Vollmer may happen again but your dline may kill our RT as Alberts out this time. Should be a good one!