• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pacman vs Bradley

Dave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the last chance for Floyd vs. Pacquaio, please make it happen!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd's latest excuse pretty much makes it impossible. First, it was because Manny was on drugs. Then he required drug testing like every 5 minutes for the fight to happen. Then, it was a bunch of millionaires squabbling over $. And NOW, it's that Floyd won't ever fight anyone associated with Arum again (although I have a feeling he might if it was someone a little less challenging)

But I don't blame him for not wanting to deal with Arum. Arum is equally the clown that Floyd's handlers are.

One of these guys needs to get new representation just for this fight. It won't be Floyd. Pacman has to do it, but he's too loyal and appreciative to Arum (who has not always done what's in his best interest).

So the fight will never happen.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arum is one of the reasons Boxing is so divided today..

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arum is one of the reasons Boxing is so divided today..

& now you have Showtime & HBO dividing boxing.
It is like if one fighter is contracted with one & another fighter is with the other, you can almost kiss that match up good bye, no matter who the promoters are.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I hate to say it. But Pride dying was good for the sport of MMA.. It pretty much unified most of the notable fighters to one league.. Granted I still prefered Pride to UFC..

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised by Pac's energy level. I was worried it was gone for good his last couple of fights.

I love Pac, but now that he has righted that wrong with Bradley ...he should retire. Retire on top and retire with class. I would hate to see him retire after a series of beatings that is so commonplace.

Regardless, no legitimate conversation of the best fighters to ever live could be complete without saying the name Manny Pacquiao.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as it hurts me to say this, Manny cannot beat Floyd fighting this way. This version of Pacman will not beat Floyd which means Floyd will probably fight him soon. Manny would've kicked his ass 4 or 5 years ago when he was still the dominant Pacman

Bradley threw the book at Pacman this time, even fighting dirty, and still got beat down. He was searching for a single counterpunch reminiscent of the one from Marquez. Bradley was taunting Pacquiao, trying to get him angry but ended up getting tired before Pacquiao. Instead of going for the kill (like with Marquez), Pacquiao wisely sat back and took the W.

I think Floyd looked worse in his fight, Floyd was clinching and running for his life. I don't understand why Canelo fought Mayweather so reluctantly while Maidana was throwing punches for the entire fight with no power at all and actually made it close fight.

Pacquiao is still better than Floyd, at least that's what the "eye gauge" is telling me. You have to wonder how much Floyd was really trying though, because Maidana has no power at all at that weight.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed it which fight was he running for his life in He destroyed Canelo and fought him toe to toe. He went toe to toe with Maidana to. Maidana came with the same furry he does in every fight. Maybe Floyd just has a better chin then we all thought or maybe all of Maidana's power was in his other gloves? I don't believe that many was ever a better fighter than May. I've followed both guys for most of their careers. Manny is no doubt an all time great. Mayweather is approaching Legendary status. He's probably just outsidethe Mount Rushmore of the Jr Middleweight and Welter weight divisions.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Floyd wants to be on that Mt. Rushmore he needs to fight the best. The best guys in their sports never backed down from competition. In fact, they sought out the best and relished it. You think Magic and Bird weren't begging to play each other? Ali would chase down the guy considered his biggest challenge and thrash him.

Nobody thinks of Floyd this way. And for good reason. If he wants to "give the fans what they want" he needs to fight Pacman.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed it which fight was he running for his life in He destroyed Canelo and fought him toe to toe. He went toe to toe with Maidana to. Maidana came with the same furry he does in every fight. Maybe Floyd just has a better chin then we all thought or maybe all of Maidana's power was in his other gloves? I don't believe that many was ever a better fighter than May. I've followed both guys for most of their careers. Manny is no doubt an all time great. Mayweather is approaching Legendary status. He's probably just outsidethe Mount Rushmore of the Jr Middleweight and Welter weight divisions.

He didn't really fight Canelo toe to toe and part of that was because Canelo insisted on fighting him on the outside. I'm starting to wonder how many of these guys Mayweather is just straight up giving a bonus to lose (Ortiz was in love with him after their fight). To me, Bradley is a much tougher opponent than Maidana and I've never seen theatrics in a Pacquiao fight.

If Floyd wants to be on that Mt. Rushmore he needs to fight the best. The best guys in their sports never backed down from competition. In fact, they sought out the best and relished it. You think Magic and Bird weren't begging to play each other? Ali would chase down the guy considered his biggest challenge and thrash him.

Nobody thinks of Floyd this way. And for good reason. If he wants to "give the fans what they want" he needs to fight Pacman.

Everything you posted is true but it's kind of hard to hate on a guy who's only focusing on his money. I mean his nickname is "Money".