• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/Under

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Alex Smith's TDs - Over
Aldon Smith - Under
Gore - Over

I was going to go under with Smith but the more I thought about it the more I think 20+ TDs is doable this year for him. He had 14 last year in less than a full season in the worst coached offense in the league so I don't think it's a stretch for him to get 6 more in a full season with a much better coached offense.

Aldon I think will have 5-7 sacks this year which I would consider a successful year for him being a rookie getting comfortable in a new position and likely not an every down player.

Gore it's hard to say because it all depends on his health. A full season he hits 1,000 no problem but if he's hurt than it'll be tough for him to reach it.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. Smith - TD/INT of 19/12 (healthy)
12/16 (hurt, no protection, etc.)

Aldon Smith - 9.5 sacks

Frank Gore - 800 - 900 yards (predicting he gets hurt again;splits time with the other 2 rb;s)

VD - 8 TD's
Braylon - 6 TD's
Crabs - 5 TD's

I think these are very close, esp the TD catches. I think Aldon could be the most likely to surpass because he could get hot in a few games (like against T-Jax or A. Dalton). He mights have a few games with multiple sacks and boost that total.

If the o-line shows significant improvement, I would expect all the passing numbers to go up accordingly. But, as is....that's about right.