• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OutWorked AGAIN

wolfgang

wkern42
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Disturbing trend. 3 Games of working hard, now the Canucks rest on their laurels and loaf through Game 4 and can not match the Hawks effort in game 5 (except late).

This HAS to be mental/psychological. They have to WANT it more than the Hawks.

What now?? If the collapse continues and they lose this series, is it Vaignault getting out-coached by Quenville again? I hate posting stuff like this.

Whew, feel better now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wanted lou pulled on goal 2. his mannerisms showed he wasnt ready and letting in those 2 put us back easy. that was teh easiest Hawks win they ever got from us. EVER.

wolfgang

wkern42
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I want to see effort, and pushback when the Hawks come out firing and full of confidence. The Canucks had the best REGULAR season ever, and stepped up every time there was a hiccup. This is that hiccup in the playoffs. Adversity is HERE. EVEN IF THEY LOSE TONIGHT they need to have a close competetive game in preparation for a game 7. A win would be excellent of course.

The Hawks are beatable, Canucks just need to play their game.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see effort, and pushback when the Hawks come out firing and full of confidence. The Canucks had the best REGULAR season ever, and stepped up every time there was a hiccup. This is that hiccup in the playoffs. Adversity is HERE. EVEN IF THEY LOSE TONIGHT they need to have a close competetive game in preparation for a game 7. A win would be excellent of course.

The Hawks are beatable, Canucks just need to play their game.

they need to think of this as the must win game. as this is game 7. as really I think it is