• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outdoor game

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders this week. Ducks STH as well.
Ox did you get yours already?
Most of us will have to hope there are some left. Looks like 150-250 to get in the door. There are some 90 seats but they might be below ice level. I would love to go but I don't know when they go on sale to non STH. Also I don't remember where I left my robbing liquor store outfit.
Unlike the Pens this may be our only outdoor game.
I will ask for the days off work and pray for a miracle.

36372.jpg

Edit added image

Last edited by a moderator:

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. My window was on Monday 9:00am - 9:30am but I was camping during that time and had no internet access. My daughter went on line and tried to get 3 tickets but they told her they couldn't use the credit card I had on file to pay for the tickets as it is an NHL event and not a Kings event. She didn't have the Card number to type in so I'm in the same boat as everyone else without season seats. Wait and see if anything opens up. Looking at the seating arrangement though, I'm not sure I want to pay upwards of $200 to see a game against the Ducks. Even if it is a once in a lifetime event it's a lot of money to pay to not be able to see the game. I'm thinking I'll just sit home and watch on TV and drink cheaper beer.

Ox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it, Ox. I was excited to bring my friends and family but at $200 apiece, that is lunacy. I figured they would cost some money, but it is Dodger Stadium, so I thought maybe $60 for the terrible nose bleeds.

This is the perfect event to get those casual fans and the NHL just priced them right out.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that will upset the most is seeing all the tickets on after market sites. I know many people will be looking to use this game to make a profit. And the stupid thing is many people will help them out.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is the LA market and money isn't a big object to a lot of people living here who would go to something like this just to say they were there and possibly get seen. I would expect a lot of Hollywood people to attend even if they've never seen a hockey game or even knew there was an ice hockey team in Los Angeles. I just hope NBC doesn't spend half the game putting famous people on camera and forget about the game.

Ox