• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OTT @ NJ post game

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only caught the last 10 mins. All I needed to see to proclaim that this team is done. Down by ONE goal, managed to get 34 SOG, yet had by my count, TWO SOG in the final 10 minutes. Neither of which were remotely threatening.

Crowd had every right to boo. They should have booed louder.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On said booing... Elias: "...The effort was there. We were the better team. We understand it, but it wasn’t deserved tonight. I didn’t appreciate it.”

Excuse us for being displeased with a horse shit effort in the final 10 minutes. Maybe it's just me, but when I turned the game on and it was 1-0 with less than 10 to play, I had literally no belief they would tie the game.

I was right, as usual. Not to sound like a prick. :L

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting shut out at home to a team on a 4 game skid is worthy of booing. I believe that's the second time this year the team has complained about booing. Wake up you thin skinned babies. You don't want to get booed? Start producing. Easy for you to say that when you're getting paid. Try telling that to the guy that just shelled out $80+ and having a miserable experience.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
On said booing... Elias: "...The effort was there. We were the better team. We understand it, but it wasn’t deserved tonight. I didn’t appreciate it.”

Excuse us for being displeased with a horse shit effort in the final 10 minutes. Maybe it's just me, but when I turned the game on and it was 1-0 with less than 10 to play, I had literally no belief they would tie the game.

I was right, as usual. Not to sound like a prick. :L

he should go apologize to my nephew i bought him and his dad tickets as a birthday gift. i figured hey ottawa they should be able to beat. looks like im the one that feels bad not a millionaire in elias

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually, I do think the team put in 110 percent effort last night. Kenny, and most thought so.
The issue is lack of young talent on offense.
They had some bad luck too, with posts and missed opportunities, but talent usually creates better luck.

Also, tired of Elias with his near misses and throwing his head back to show his frustration. Bury the damn puck already.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On a different note, anyone think that Gelly had a really good game last night? Can't believe he didn't create a goal.