• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to kindly ask that you keep your homophobic shit to yourself. You're truly a terrible person.

I don't fear gay people at all; quite the opposite in fact.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Toby logic:

"Generalization about people of a particular sexual preference."

"Homophobic slur."

"I love other bigots!"
"That Jonathan Martin shouldn't have just sat there and taken all this abuse. He should have stood up for himself. The fact that he didn't is clear evidence he's gay."

"That Michael Sam shouldn't speak openly about his sexuality."

I just liked the lack of political fear and worry of correctness in Barkley's statement. It made me laugh and remember the good old days in the locker room where you were free to say and do pretty much what you want without the fear of retribution by the hysterical left.

I'd say its more that he is weak and has no business being in the NFL.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just liked the lack of political fear and worry of correctness in Barkley's statement. It made me laugh and remember the good old days in the locker room where you were free to say and do pretty much what you want without the fear of retribution by the hysterical left.

I'd say its more that he is weak and has no business being in the NFL.

Because only gays are too weak to play in the NFL, apparently. How long was your career, I wonder?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because only gays are too weak to play in the NFL, apparently. How long was your career, I wonder?

Ahh...Foolsense back up to his "back in my day men were men" schtick.

Now, GET OFF HIS LAWN.

What a fucking trollish douchesack...it's gems like these that make me very happy he's banned from the Giant board.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did you get that? I only said he is gay and is too weak to play in the NFL. The two are not necessarily inclusive. Kris Kluwe and Brendon Ayanbadejo seemed to do allright.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Where did you get that? I only said he is gay and is too weak to play in the NFL. The two are not necessarily inclusive. Kris Kluwe and Brendon Ayanbadejo seemed to do allright.

Neither of those guys is gay, moron.

As for how I interpreted your statement, call me crazy. Must have been you saying, "I'd say [the reason I think Martin is gay is] more that he is weak and has no business being in the NFL."

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for how I interpreted your statement, call me crazy. Must have been you saying, "I'd say [the reason I think Martin is gay is] more that he is weak and has no business being in the NFL."

I disagree. They both look and act like it. Especially the way they dress.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why Crimson, why? Are you bored? Can't you find less of a sisyphian task than arguing with Toby about sexual orientation and race issues, like convincing Sick that there are no trades to be done this offseason?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Jump_to_Conclusions_mat.png

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Crimson, why? Are you bored? Can't you find less of a sisyphian task than arguing with Toby about sexual orientation and race issues, like convincing Sick that there are no trades to be done this offseason?

Excellent word use!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is gay

not that there's anything wrong with that....

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. I'm sure your gaydar is top notch, too.

Out of curiosity, based on dress, who else in the NFL is gay?

I don't really pay close attention until they start defending gays at an abnormal level like Kluwe and Ayanbadejo did. But since you ask, I have my doubts about Cam Newton for one. So there are clearly already gays in the NFL.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that I would have absolutely no problem with a gay teammate of mine; none whatsoever. The few gay people that I know, I would much rather have as my neighbors than some of the ones I currently have.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the more gay ppl the better

more woman for me

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leave it to "Old Man Straight Toby" to be the arbiter of fashion. Kap needs more bend in his cap & Kluwe needs less bend in his.

But I digress... who fucking cares if someone is gay? Jmart or Kluwes sexuality has nothing to do with football. The fact that certain people give a shit about what Jmart does with his dick is embarrassing. I'd be proud to root for a whole team of knob gobblers if they lead the Niners to a SuperBowl victory.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Leave it to "Old Man Straight Toby" to be the arbiter of fashion. Kap needs more bend in his cap & Kluwe needs less bend in his.

But I digress... who fucking cares if someone is gay? Jmart or Kluwes sexuality has nothing to do with football. The fact that certain people give a shit about what Jmart does with his dick is embarrassing. I'd be proud to root for a whole team of knob gobblers if they lead the Niners to a SuperBowl victory.

Particularly for fans of a team that once had Charles Haley on it....

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly what I have been saying from the start of this Sam nonsense. Who cares if he is a gay football player.