• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Onto Green Bay, Wisconson

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots like the Sportsdude, have little to offer, make stupid statements and then spend hours trying to keep their balance on a surfboard placed squarely in the sand.

If you're going to be a troll, at least support your half assed remarks with some stats or a reasonable argument.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots like the Sportsdude, have little to offer, make stupid statements and then spend hours trying to keep their balance on a surfboard placed squarely in the sand.

If you're going to be a troll, at least support your half assed remarks with some stats or a reasonable argument.

No need for name calling, A little trash talk never hurt anyone.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad news:

Not surprising actually.

Patriots reporter Mike Reiss says the team is dealing with injuries to receiver Brandon LaFell, guard Dan Connolly and cornerback Kyle Arrington as it begins preparations for the Packers.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad news:

Not surprising actually.

Thought LaFell said he was fine...

Can Dobson seize an opportunity or Tyms?

It would be nice to see either of them get some game time so they are ready for play if they are needed to step up in the playoffs.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought LaFell said he was fine...

Can Dobson seize an opportunity or Tyms?

It would be nice to see either of them get some game time so they are ready for play if they are needed to step up in the playoffs.

I'm still holding onto hope that Danny Amendola starts getting it together. It's not like he's getting double covered or anything. Maybe this is his breakout game?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still holding onto hope that Danny Amendola starts getting it together. It's not like he's getting double covered or anything. Maybe this is his breakout game?

I'm hoping he goes out for a pass and keeps going - all the way to Oakland.....

Yes, I'd cheer if he had a break-out game butI'd cheer louder if I saw Tyms or Dobson get a break-out game.....

I havn't seen the practices but in the games I have not seen any reason that any of these 3 will play next year. I hope we will see something soon.....

Last edited by a moderator:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This stat is a bit misleading as most of that ranking came from early in the season and there is no way even with good rush defense in games this time of year to change that ranking much. Because the rush defense had not done so well changes were made and if you go look at the rush totals over the last 4 weeks or so there is much improvement so currently are not playing like they were on rush D compared to the start of the year.

Last I heard was that Mathews was moved to the middle of the LB corp. That doesn't bode well for shutting down the Patriots run game.

Admittedly I haven't seen much GB game time so not sure of the accuracy of that report.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay is making some defensive adjustment they hope will slow down the Patriots rushing game.
One of them has Clay Matthews moving to Middle Linebacker on first down and possibly second down. I'm not really sure what that does because I thought he was a pass rusher. I heard that they will pretty much stay in the 4-3 to slow the run and attack Brady.

I really don't believe that they will do anything differently than they've been doing all year. Changing the defense for one team on a team that doesn't change weekly could have disastrous results. Putting players out of position just doesn't make good sense.

The Patriots on the other hand change everything from week to week and Patricia and Belichick will certainly try to make Green Bay one dimensional and attack that hard.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken, GB actually started moving Clay Matthews inside a few weeks ago. Their run D was terrible at the start of the year. They're no steel curtain now but have been improving.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$150 to win $100....?,.......I'd just bet on the (^over^) depending on the weather.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are able to score early before the Patriots D settles down and the Patriots offense gets started. 14-3 GB.

Brady throws an INT and the Packers take advantage. 21-3 GB

Pats come back but fall short. 35-27 Packers.. :(

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ken, GB actually started moving Clay Matthews inside a few weeks ago. Their run D was terrible at the start of the year. They're no steel curtain now but have been improving.

I watched him a few times,i think he might even be better at ILB