• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing -- Arizona Cardinals Season Thread - 2013 - 2014

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honey Badger saying and doing all the right things both on and off the field. Hope it continues. Great addition to the team so far.

Agree adding Flynn would be great, but is there any reason to think he's better than Stanton? He's obviously 8 million times better than Lindley.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Palmer continues his poor play then Stanton will get a shot eventually. If Stanton shits the bed then I don't see why they wouldn't consider adding another QB like Flynn to just give it a shot... but I'm honestly sick of the QB carousel year in, year out. I hope Carson can turn things around.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Larry for a dual threat qb in next years draft. Crossing my fingers Hundley leaves he would fall in to our lap.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all these years we finally have a home run back in Ellington, we sort of had it with JJ Arrington for a couple years. Honey Badger almost picked one off and took it the distance he still had 1 int but he dropped a pass that would of been a 98-100 yard int return he had day light and cut the pass off just couldn't hold on. Patrick locked up his side again. Good to see Larry fastest player to 800 receptions or whatever it was. Man cant wait until we get Coop back, and lets get a adequate quarterback in the draft please! And of course a stud Left Tackle.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: How long before he wins the starting role?

After the game he had on Sunday, he is officially the primary back. Ellington will get about 20-25 carries while steffon Taylor will get about 15. I really like AE! He is must watch television!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCtYts9h3SM]Fox Sports Mathieu and Peterson feature - YouTube[/ame]

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minter had a bad hamstring pull in training camp and he is playing behind a bunch of older veterans. I think he's going to eventually be good. Next year, guys like Bunkely might not be around, and he will get more playing time..but right now, he's not going to be able to beat out guys like Dansby for a spot in the middle.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand making Fitz a cardinal for life......... But I hope Keim and the Bidwills understand what happened with Nash with the suns keeping old vets affects your future. If we keep Fitz I hope it's a solid deal and not a huge contract a lot less than his current one. And I hope they sign Adrian Wilson to the practice squad for a day to retire a cardinal.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i74bFW65J4]Tyrann 'Honey Badger' Mathieu - YouTube[/ame]

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On espn they broke down the defense and said Washingtons had to play out of position all year? Why! I know Dansby cant cover but Washington is playing and covering weird positions for a middle linebacker.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minter had a bad hamstring pull in training camp and he is playing behind a bunch of older veterans. I think he's going to eventually be good. Next year, guys like Bunkely might not be around, and he will get more playing time..but right now, he's not going to be able to beat out guys like Dansby for a spot in the middle.

We were two good at LB but it would make me feel better if the coaches at least said his future is bright or something.... At least D Wash in 2010 got to play but thats because we were so weak at MLB.....

Kiko Alonso looks legit but ofcourse he had an oppurtunity cause the Bills had no talent at MLB and he won the starting job easy. I hope Minter isnt a bust even though I didnt expect him to play as a rookie especially with the talent and depth we have at mlb.

Last edited by a moderator: