• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ok here is a guy putting his name to criticism

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the War Between Pierre Garçon and RGIII Ended? - Hogs Haven

now we do have someone putting a name to disliking Rg3 and its garcon

apparently they have been feuding for quite some time through social media (mainly instagram )

so those of you who feel i am Rg3's ball washer and play with me about CSI well here is the 1st tangible evidence of an issue between Rg3 and a player

so remember it took me to bring this to light here and anyone who didnt get real tangible proof never mind , i found it for you

if you read the hole post you will see that garcon and Rg3 have buried the hatchet (apparently but we have heard that before )

and get this , i can respect garcon for not hiding it :suds:

and shark , garcon could be on the way out as well , just so you know i acknowledge your point of view too :suds:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the War Between Pierre Garçon and RGIII Ended? - Hogs Haven

now we do have someone putting a name to disliking Rg3 and its garcon

apparently they have been feuding for quite some time through social media (mainly instagram )

so those of you who feel i am Rg3's ball washer and play with me about CSI well here is the 1st tangible evidence of an issue between Rg3 and a player

so remember it took me to bring this to light here and anyone who didnt get real tangible proof never mind , i found it for you

if you read the hole post you will see that garcon and Rg3 have buried the hatchet (apparently but we have heard that before )

and get this , i can respect garcon for not hiding it :suds:

and shark , garcon could be on the way out as well , just so you know i acknowledge your point of view too :suds:

Dad, I respect the hell out of you. But a couple of us told you about this last year. We talked about a radio interview garçon gave after the Philly game where rg3 threw them under the bus. Garçon was clearly not happy with Robert. We also told you about a similar interview with moss. Your response was that they recanted (paraphrasing) the next day so it was just steam they were blowing off. I even encouraged you to go on the radio station website and listen to the tape. Of course the recanted, I'm sure there was all kinds of pressure put on them. They were not just blowing off steam.

But you didn't want to hear any part of it. You have your go to sources and if it doesn't come from them, you seem to discount anything else as CSI. Your position at the time was they elected him a team captain so they must all be good. Well he aint a team captain this year......what does that tell ya? I distinctly remember sportster and I offering that since you weren't local, you missed out on some of the local guys input(mostly radio). You pushed back on that also. I tell you this. If you want to really know what's happening in the locker and on the team, listen to Cooley. He still has close friends in that locker. He gets inside info. He's very careful how he relays it, but he knows what's going on more than the guys from theWP, or hogs heaven, or even Keim, who I like.

I'll leave you with this. Garçon and moss aren't the only 2 unhappy with RG3 and it has nothing to do with his play on the field. They saw what he did and how he acted after season 1 and how he set up shanahan. They also have seen how Danny treats him and are miffed. This isn't CSI.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, I respect the hell out of you. But a couple of us told you about this last year. We talked about a radio interview garçon gave after the Philly game where rg3 threw them under the bus. Garçon was clearly not happy with Robert. We also told you about a similar interview with moss. Your response was that they recanted (paraphrasing) the next day so it was just steam they were blowing off. I even encouraged you to go on the radio station website and listen to the tape. Of course the recanted, I'm sure there was all kinds of pressure put on them. They were not just blowing off steam.

But you didn't want to hear any part of it. You have your go to sources and if it doesn't come from them, you seem to discount anything else as CSI. Your position at the time was they elected him a team captain so they must all be good. Well he aint a team captain this year......what does that tell ya? I distinctly remember sportster and I offering that since you weren't local, you missed out on some of the local guys input(mostly radio). You pushed back on that also. I tell you this. If you want to really know what's happening in the locker and on the team, listen to Cooley. He still has close friends in that locker. He gets inside info. He's very careful how he relays it, but he knows what's going on more than the guys from theWP, or hogs heaven, or even Keim, who I like.

I'll leave you with this. Garçon and moss aren't the only 2 unhappy with RG3 and it has nothing to do with his play on the field. They saw what he did and how he acted after season 1 and how he set up shanahan. They also have seen how Danny treats him and are miffed. This isn't CSI.

i didnt discount that but all parties agreed that it was over

as for moss i havent seen anything on him still carrying a grudge , he could , but i havent seen it so perhaps that was settled

also garcon could have been the instigator in this because we dont know what happened prior to Rg3 "throwing him under a bus " it could have been Rg3 it could have been garcon we dont know
however as i have always stated , give me the facts

my point of view was/is still valid because no one put up facts only speculation and most of the discord came from a known Rg3 hater

my stance is it was a non issue because the parties involved recanted their story and had talked it out . now maybe one or both couldnt get past it

my position on moss is this , until proven otherwise , all things are good but subject to change

but again i put up the information that weakened my point of view . i didnt have to. but i pride myself on trying to be fair and open hence sometimes my stances change but i wait to most or all of the facts are in

now Rg3 is in year 3 , he has to start showing some stuff or else you have to look for a franchise qb or decide to build around him

hankerson needs a good 7 games or bust is in his future

moss is gone , polumbus is done chester lavoau stieger are on the block . compton could have a chance

a robinson is what he is , paulson is what he is , paul showed he is legit ,

rak didnt live up to being elite clark is old we have age in the o/line , we need 2 young rangy safeties and a young cb

the d/line has age

KC still has value as does colt

but none of these things are going to be based on hate

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt discount that but all parties agreed that it was over

as for moss i havent seen anything on him still carrying a grudge , he could , but i havent seen it so perhaps that was settled

also garcon could have been the instigator in this because we dont know what happened prior to Rg3 "throwing him under a bus " it could have been Rg3 it could have been garcon we dont know
however as i have always stated , give me the facts

my point of view was/is still valid because no one put up facts only speculation and most of the discord came from a known Rg3 hater

my stance is it was a non issue because the parties involved recanted their story and had talked it out . now maybe one or both couldnt get past it

my position on moss is this , until proven otherwise , all things are good but subject to change

but again i put up the information that weakened my point of view . i didnt have to. but i pride myself on trying to be fair open hence sometimes my stances change but i wait to most or all of the facts are in

now Rg3 is in year 3 , he has to start showing some stuff or else you have to look for a franchise qb or decide to build around him

hankerson needs a good 7 games or bust is in his future

moss is gone , polumbus is done chester lavoau stieger are on the block . compton could have a chance

a robinson is what he is , paulson is what he is , paul showed he is legit ,

rak didnt live up to being elite clark is old we have age in the o/line , we need 2 young rangy safeties and a young cb

the d/line has age

KC still has value as does colt

but none of these things are going to be based on hate

And this is why I respect you.

My observation is that moss is to mature to hold a grudge like that. I'm sure he's over it. Garçon can be a hot head.

Bottom line is winning. If Robert plays well and we were winning, these stories would never come out. Winning cures a lot of ills. Losing is like a cancer that invades everything.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep this is not new News. This was all out there last year but as with anything it gets buried or refuted by the team. It is no secret that Garcon wanted Cousins to continue to be the starting QB. It was the players that called Griffin out for the infamous "we" instead of "I" A lot of people chose to ignore or discount and that is fine. To each their own.

Anyway you look at it there seems to be some division on the locker room. I am not blaming that on one person but it doesn't help a team. It just seems to go with this team year after year after year. Bruce Smith, Lavar Arrington, Clinton Portis, Robert Griffin. It isn't one person every couple of years it changes but the results remain the same.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, I join many here who have the utmost respect for you as both moderator and fellow fan. That said I believe that J_Y19 hit upon a significant point when he wrote with respects to another

"I distinctly remember sportster and I offering that since you weren't local, you missed out on some of the local guys input(mostly radio)."

It is significant that you get your information from very reliable sources, but equally significant that your distance from here puts you in a position to under appreciate the spit and grit of fans in and around the DMV. It's sort of like political people who say Washington is broken, yet fail to realize that they are responsible for shipping the dysfunction here.

Daily talk radio here often offer topics related to the dysfunction of this team. Many many here agree, and there is little talk of CSI or disgruntled employees on the airways. More often than not we are getting inside info, directly from people who are there, former players still close to the team and reporters breaking the news.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a knock against you, in fact there is great value in having your position and vision, coming from a distance outside of the DMV. Just like judging a family without the benefit of being a member, it's easier to call it something (CSI...Debunked) when you're close enough to see the issues, yet too far away to see the scars.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep this is not new News. This was all out there last year but as with anything it gets buried or refuted by the team. It is no secret that Garcon wanted Cousins to continue to be the starting QB. It was the players that called Griffin out for the infamous "we" instead of "I" A lot of people chose to ignore or discount and that is fine. To each their own.

Anyway you look at it there seems to be some division on the locker room. I am not blaming that on one person but it doesn't help a team. It just seems to go with this team year after year after year. Bruce Smith, Lavar Arrington, Clinton Portis, Robert Griffin. It isn't one person every couple of years it changes but the results remain the same.

Interestingly, what do those 4 you named all have in common?

They were all personal favorites of Danny. Coincidence? CSI? Or is is a trend?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, I join many here who have the utmost respect for you as both moderator and fellow fan. That said I believe that J_Y19 hit upon a significant point when he wrote with respects to another

"I distinctly remember sportster and I offering that since you weren't local, you missed out on some of the local guys input(mostly radio)."

It is significant that you get your information from very reliable sources, but equally significant that your distance from here puts you in a position to under appreciate the spit and grit of fans in and around the DMV. It's sort of like political people who say Washington is broken, yet fail to realize that they are responsible for shipping the dysfunction here.

Daily talk radio here often offer topics related to the dysfunction of this team. Many many here agree, and there is little talk of CSI or disgruntled employees on the airways. More often than not we are getting inside info, directly from people who are there, former players still close to the team and reporters breaking the news.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a knock against you, in fact there is great value in having your position and vision, coming from a distance outside of the DMV. Just like judging a family without the benefit of being a member, it's easier to call it something (CSI...Debunked) when you're close enough to see the issues, yet too far away to see the scars.

No offense, but this isn't 1978. Pretty much anyone can get all of the radio & newspaper info via the web or smartphone apps. In addition there are numerous other sources for this info - Twitter, other sports media outlets and sites such as Extremeskins. As a matter of fact - Extremeskins gets a lot of info before quite a few other outlets & quite often the outlets that you allude to get their info from this site (which also has inside sources). Significant Redskins news will be reported by sources such as Twitter within minutes.

Beyond this - like probably a lot of folks here - I still have friends & relatives in the DC area who I talk to regularly who I can rely on to obtain this info. I can rely on them for texts or calls with any significant info as well as a feel for the pulse of the fans (both the ones who like & hate the Redskins).

I agree with you that there is somewhat of an advantage for those of you who currently live in the DC area. However - I don't believe that it is that significant given current technology. Also - at the end of the day a lot of things reported on the radio and elsewhere are still rumors & opinions.

HTTR

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense, but this isn't 1978. Pretty much anyone can get all of the radio & newspaper info via the web or smartphone apps. In addition there are numerous other sources for this info - Twitter, other sports media outlets and sites such as Extremeskins. As a matter of fact - Extremeskins gets a lot of info before quite a few other outlets & quite often the outlets that you allude to get their info from this site (which also has inside sources). Significant Redskins news will be reported by sources such as Twitter within minutes.

Beyond this - like probably a lot of folks here - I still have friends & relatives in the DC area who I talk to regularly who I can rely on to obtain this info. I can rely on them for texts or calls with any significant info as well as a feel for the pulse of the fans (both the ones who like & hate the Redskins).

I agree with you that there is somewhat of an advantage for those of you who currently live in the DC area. However - I don't believe that it is that significant given current technology. Also - at the end of the day a lot of things reported on the radio and elsewhere are still rumors & opinions.

HTTR

SoCal, you are absolutely right. The info is available to everyone via the web. This is why I encouraged Dad to check you the interviews with Moss and Garcon last year after the Philly game. I don't care what they said the next day, they were clearly miffed with RG3. Apparently Garcon still holds a grudge.

As for the veracity of the sources, its all rumor and opinions. I point out Cooley only because he still has close friends in the locker and seems to have insight that others don't because of it. If I'm not mistaken, Extremeskins is also run by an ex player, right?

The whole point is that there has been smoke surrounding RG3 since is injury. A lot of it. At some point, there has to be a fire. Dad has always said he wants facts and proof. Well, we offered him proof with these interviews. But just the weekly swirl of rumors at some point has to lead you to believe that there are issues with RG3 inside and outside the lockerroom. Thats not CSI, thats just life lessons. Where there is smoke, there is some kind of fire.........

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SoCal, you are absolutely right. The info is available to everyone via the web. This is why I encouraged Dad to check you the interviews with Moss and Garcon last year after the Philly game. I don't care what they said the next day, they were clearly miffed with RG3. Apparently Garcon still holds a grudge.

As for the veracity of the sources, its all rumor and opinions. I point out Cooley only because he still has close friends in the locker and seems to have insight that others don't because of it. If I'm not mistaken, Extremeskins is also run by an ex player, right?

The whole point is that there has been smoke surrounding RG3 since is injury. A lot of it. At some point, there has to be a fire. Dad has always said he wants facts and proof. Well, we offered him proof with these interviews. But just the weekly swirl of rumors at some point has to lead you to believe that there are issues with RG3 inside and outside the lockerroom. Thats not CSI, thats just life lessons. Where there is smoke, there is some kind of fire.........

Agree. I don't take issue with the fact that there is truth to some of this. I simply disputed the way the media handled some of this. As you allude to - this is part of the maturation of RG3 and hopefully he learns his lesson. I believe that he is to a certain degree & this was reflected in an interview he gave the other day where he appeared to put a lot more of the burden on himself.

A few good performances & perhaps wins will push this a little more into the background. We will see.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Park:

6d3419e36a70d46a42f22fd7c1995780.jpg

Even got the colors just right.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

look fellas i checked all the interviews out as of now one guy hasnt really forgotten about it yet and another we dont know about it

people on talk radio spouting out "what they think " isnt fact . it is speculation

also i also put up the argument that the kids is 23 (then ) years old and he isnt as media savvy as some of you believed he was

that all has to be taken into account but these debates turn into things they shouldnt be . as much as i defended JC you'd have thought he was an all pro instead of the stopgap i said he was and that IF you have an avg qb you must put play makers around him

but that is always left out

look i have said over and over i deal in facts . i always will and that does leave me open to being wrong

but i always will post stories that dont back me up

right now most of all the drama is nonsense

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sticking with what I know from my brother who worked for the organization. :suds:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line...stop listening to what these guys say in the media. They are coached on what to say.

"The proof is in the pudding."

"Where there is smoke, there is usually fire."