• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OJ has gone on to the Upper Room.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I mean by Upper Room isn't necessarily heaven. Though I know that's what most people think. I'm referring to standing before God n his judgement.

I have nary a clue where the Juice ends up. What I do believe is this. I hope when I stand before my Maker. My judgement consist of a boatload of grace. I'm gonna need it

That was pretty funny.
God's first question: "So, that Upper Room thread you started after OJ died..."

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I mean by Upper Room isn't necessarily heaven. Though I know that's what most people think. I'm referring to standing before God n his judgement.

I have nary a clue where the Juice ends up. What I do believe is this. I hope when I stand before my Maker. My judgement consist of a boatload of grace. I'm gonna need it.
I think I can speak on behalf of many people here Breed.

You will be fine. Your kindness will be your ticket. You are one of the nicest people here boss.

If you don't make it...many of us don't have a prayer.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thinking out loud here. Isn't he kind of a case study for when athletes misdeeds get covered for and penalties are lessened because they're great athletes? It seems that as that continued it escalated to the point that he believed he could do whatever he wanted and was above the law until it got out of control and he no longer was.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you saying "underrated" really mean "overrated", right? He had five years where he ran for more that 750 yards and 5 TD's. Over 1000 yards for five seasons, 1500 yards for three. Behind "The Electric Company" one of the best offensive lines in history. He led the Bill to one and only one playoff game. Ought to say something that the Bills never retired #32, even before the murders.
every grade school kid wanted to be oj or chuck foreman in the early 70s.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you saying "underrated" really mean "overrated", right? He had five years where he ran for more that 750 yards and 5 TD's. Over 1000 yards for five seasons, 1500 yards for three. Behind "The Electric Company" one of the best offensive lines in history. He led the Bill to one and only one playoff game. Ought to say something that the Bills never retired #32, even before the murders.
I’m with you. If anything he was overrated

Last edited:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was a good life thrown away needlessly. From a pure football standpoint, a great player and was living a great life with endorsements, movies etc. and threw it all away. Not going to chime in with what I believe or pass judgement on him. I'll defer that to a higher power if there is one. It's just a wasted life like so many others who came before him and will continue to come after him.
A few years ago I found an old kids magazine from the mid 1970's with OJ on the cover and an article about him. It was basically his life story up to that point. But there was a paragraph either at or near the end that said (I'm paraphrasing) "he was in and out of trouble his whole life but he always skated by easily with his teachers, coaches, etc. because he was such a great athlete. It's amazing that instead of becoming spoiled he became the great guy that he is now" (again I'm paraphrasing). It probably made sense in 1974 but when I was reading it in 2005 or whatever it was a little weird.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God's first question: "So, that Upper Room thread you started after OJ died...
That would not be the mood setter I was looking for.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk, Reincarnation has been proven a lot more than Heaven and Hell.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, wtf is Upper Room? Is it like heaven or something like that? Asking for a friend, ya’ll know how that is.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I can speak on behalf of many people here Breed.

You will be fine. Your kindness will be your ticket. You are one of the nicest people here boss.

If you don't make it...many of us don't have a prayer.

God: "Well, you were a terrible husband and friend, you drank and smoked excessively, murdered 14 people and a cat, contributed nothing to society and told an old lady who needed help crossing the street to go F herself and shoved her....

BUT, you were the nicest person on SportsHoopla, so you're good." *gates open*

Jesus: "He was the nicest person on SportsHoopla? Really?"

God: "....... well top 5 or so. Hey, is Satan starting OJ today in our Heaven vs. Hell fantasy bowl?"

Jesus: "Nah... Aaron Hernandez slashed his ACL and Satan is too busy torturing Bin Laden today to see to it."

God: "Excellent...."

Last edited:

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago I found an old kids magazine from the mid 1970's with OJ on the cover and an article about him. It was basically his life story up to that point. But there was a paragraph either at or near the end that said (I'm paraphrasing) "he was in and out of trouble his whole life but he always skated by easily with his teachers, coaches, etc. because he was such a great athlete. It's amazing that instead of becoming spoiled he became the great guy that he is now" (again I'm paraphrasing). It probably made sense in 1974 but when I was reading it in 2005 or whatever it was a little weird.
I read somewhere on the net the day after he passed that usc paid off 2 blondes he asasaulted in 67 as a student..

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God: "Well, you were a terrible husband and friend, you drank and smoked excessively, murdered 14 people and a cat, contributed nothing to society and told an old lady who needed help crossing the street to go F herself and shoved her....

BUT, you were the nicest person on SportsHoopla, so you're good." *gates open*

Jesus: "He was the nicest person on SportsHoopla? Really?"

God: "....... well top 5 or so. Hey, is Satan starting OJ today in our Heaven vs. Hell fantasy bowl?"

Jesus: "Nah... Aaron Hernandez slashed his ACL and Satan is too busy torturing Bin Laden today to see to it."

God: "Excellent...."
I've read a ton of funny shit from some very creative people here on SportsHoopla, but this just might have moved into my #1 slot!!!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn what are you trying to do kill him?