• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OH HOW WRONG I WAS. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early yet, but guys I figured would be very valuable pieces going into the season. .... Larry Fitz, J. Crowder, R. Anderson, M. Trubisky, T. Burton, P. Garcon, T. Cohen, R. Burkhead, C. Davis, J. Doyle.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it out @leftypower
2 weeks in and the picture is getting clearer vs the preseason guessing game.....
The time is now to drop ego player thoughts and make the adjustments to win leagues...
Happens every season... let's gooooo!

-DUB-

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let it out @leftypower
2 weeks in and the picture is getting clearer vs the preseason guessing game.....
The time is now to drop ego player thoughts and make the adjustments to win leagues...
Happens every season... let's gooooo!
-DUB-
Oh yea, I've never had a problem moving on - sometimes too soon, but as usage clears up you just have to admit the error of your ways. ....

Reactions: DUB

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still holding out for some but others I have written off as well

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drank the Vrabel Kool-Aid, thought he would unlock all that talent on the Titans roster. Nope. Granted the OL injuries aren't helping, but Mariota is a brittle bitch and for some reason they just refuse to feed Derrick Henry.

The only other guy I had high hopes for who's been a disappointment so far is Chris Carson, but he's averaging 6 YPC when he actually gets the ball, so I think his only real problem is the Seahag coaches.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to wait and look back and kick myself in the nuts around week 3-4. I have candidates for sure

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early yet, but guys I figured would be very valuable pieces going into the season. .... Larry Fitz, J. Crowder, R. Anderson, M. Trubisky, T. Burton, P. Garcon, T. Cohen, R. Burkhead, C. Davis, J. Doyle.
Still early Oh Left One................Guise I'd cross off that list are Anderson, Burton, Burkhead. Darnold will start to target Anderson more so fer me he is a hold. Burton will do just fine. Burkhead is what he is.............he'll have some good weeks you just have to figure which ones............

EDIT: Funny thing about Cohen: I didn't draft him but still thought he'd have pretty good stand alone value Howard or no Howard..............only 2 weeks in but it's not looking good.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a hole in my roster
Dear Henry, dear Henry
Dear Henry a hole.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, dude is killing me.....at least I only snagged him in one league.
This is the time of year I'm grateful I didn't get a few of the guys I really liked in any leagues.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still early Oh Left One................Guise I'd cross off that list are Anderson, Burton, Burkhead. Darnold will start to target Anderson more so fer me he is a hold. Burton will do just fine. Burkhead is what he is.............he'll have some good weeks you just have to figure which ones............
EDIT: Funny thing about Cohen: I didn't draft him but still thought he'd have pretty good stand alone value Howard or no Howard..............only 2 weeks in but it's not looking good.
All good points and yea, Robby is likely a hold as well as Davis and Burton - at least there are sign of life. ... guess my biggest disappointment has been Fitz - was really counting on him in a ppr league. Bad QBs never really affected him too much in the past - - until he met Sam Bradford (ugh) - hope the rook does better (can't do any worse). The Crowder thing still baffles me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Henry, dear Henry
Dear Henry a hole.

Yeah, dude is killing me.....at least I only snagged him in one league.
I drafted Henry as a Rb3 but with injuries and Bells hold out been forced to use him in my line up and its killing me. With 2 OL out next week doesn't look better. It's a problem because the WW isn't helping and he has no trade value. Hoping my starters are available soon.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be too hard on yourself.
I didn't buy into any of the guys you listed, but it's not like my fantasy team is lighting the league on fire.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the stat that jumps out at me so far is Jordan Howard can't catch so his preseason value dropped. Yet he has twice as many catches as Tarik Cohen.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be too hard on yourself.
I didn't buy into any of the guys you listed, but it's not like my fantasy team is lighting the league on fire.

Just to clarify a bit. Those guys are ones, and I quote, "
would be very valuable pieces going into the season
Was I looking at any of them being my RB1 or WR1 ? - absolutely not. In most case not even my #2 - but sure thought they would have greater value than the waiver-wire fodder most currently fit into. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the stat that jumps out at me so far is Jordan Howard can't catch so his preseason value dropped. Yet he has twice as many catches as Tarik Cohen.
Yes, very surprising - but not as surprising as the lack of use David Johnson has gotten. ..... the coaching staff and Bradford have absolutely killed the value of anyone on zona to this point. ..

Deacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly had too much confidence in old players and fringe players from poorly performing offenses.