• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason news

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys wouldn't trade Dak for Stafford. Part of it is age and salary, but it's also Stafford is a stat padder who hasn't won anything

Well I think I said who would u rather have the next 5 yrs- Stafford or Prescott. I can't remember. I wanted to take the age thing out of the question.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think I said who would u rather have the next 5 yrs- Stafford or Prescott. I can't remember. I wanted to take the age thing out of the question.
Starting today for the next 5 years I would rather have Dak than Stafford. Neither is a top 5 QB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting today for the next 5 years I would rather have Dak than Stafford. Neither is a top 5 QB

Stats are just stats, I get it. Stafford turns 30 in February. Him and Romo have thrown for just about the same amount of yards. I agree neither are top 5, but I would say one of them is top 10.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats are just stats, I get it. Stafford turns 30 in February. Him and Romo have thrown for just about the same amount of yards. I agree neither are top 5, but I would say one of them is top 10.
One of them is going to win a Super Bowl(JMO) and one of them(in Detroit) is not

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of them is going to win a Super Bowl(JMO) and one of them(in Detroit) is not

Heck man - Nick Foles might win the Super Bowl against what many think is greatest of all time.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the fence with Dak, I believe he's very comparable to A.Smith. I think the 2 things that hurt Dak's game worse are correctable.

1. Accuracy/Can be fixed with better mechanics
2. I don't think Dak can throw guys open or he lacks anticipation/I think that can be fixed with reps and maturity.

I think If Dak does next year what we did next year it wouldn't be crazy to consider another option .

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shit. I just saw that
"Alex Smith signed a 4 year, $94,000,000 contract with the Washington Redskins, including $71,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $23,500,000"

This is horrible for Wash. All because they wouldn't just pay Cousins in the first place. Between the last 2 years of tagging him and the 4 years for Smith, they probably ended up paying about the same thing and now they have an old mediocre QB who after many years in the league happened to have his best year ever (by far) at the right time to cash in and even the team that had him didn't want him. On top of that you give up a young DB and picks? I would be friggin pissed off big time if I were a Skins fan.

LOL....almost $125 million for QB play for 6 years. (two already gone and they are bottom dwellers) They must be SB bound now. Dan .... lol.....

FTR I like Alex but not $71m guaranteed like.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me calling Dak - Alex Smith - is a compliment. I don't dislike Dak at all. He is tuff as nails. I think he had a great rookie year and everything went right. I mean last yr at this time we were hearing Dak and Tom Brady in the same sentence because they had the same trainer or something at one time. For as much Shit as I use to take for loving #9, many of you are following suit with Dak. I made a joking comment about Dak last week and got two rainbows for it. Do you know how much Shit I had to read about Romo screwing up on here for 10 yrs.

You just can't win. LOL

I too have/had the love for Romo. Around here you start talking about him, that means you are bad mouthing Dak, whom I absolutely love. Different QB than Romo for sure though.

Oh and since I don't ever hand out ratings but I feel left out, I thought I would give you this instead.

romo_rainbow_womens_boy_brief.jpg

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just can't win. LOL

I too have/had the love for Romo. Around here you start talking about him, that means you are bad mouthing Dak, whom I absolutely love. Different QB than Romo for sure though.

Oh and since I don't ever hand out ratings but I feel left out, I thought I would give you this instead.

romo_rainbow_womens_boy_brief.jpg

Thanks man. How did you get a pic of his wife's underwear.? Now if you could just find me some of Ertz wife. Crap I said something good about the Eagles again. Bring on the firing squad.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. How did you get a pic of his wife's underwear.? Now if you could just find me some of Ertz wife. Crap I said something good about the Eagles again. Bring on the firing squad.

I can separate Ertz from the eagles. He is a pretty good dude. Now I am gonna have to looker up.

Oh yes for sure.

Julie Johnston - Google Search

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if we draft dak friendly then we almost have to use a few high picks on offense. I do know that cooper i's not the answer as our starting LG. And upgrade at swing tackle is necessary. A fast receiver NOT named Butler is needed. Butler will most likely be allowed to move on. Keep in mind Dak was playing pretty good up until Tryon Smith got hurt. So yeah, Wynn and Hernandez are high on my wish list.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if we draft dak friendly then we almost have to use a few high picks on offense. I do know that cooper i's not the answer as our starting LG. And upgrade at swing tackle is necessary. A fast receiver NOT named Butler is needed. Butler will most likely be allowed to move on. Keep in mind Dak was playing pretty good up until Tryon Smith got hurt. So yeah, Wynn and Hernandez are high on my wish list.
I would love either guard...they both look like studs

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cheer for the QB with a star on his hat...always have and tend to be a realist.
Romo was great....he wasn't Staubach nor Aikman cause the name of the game in Dallas remains winning championships, but Romo was very good and a great guy. I still think 2007 was his downfall, not as much for Cabo, but he missed Owens in the 3rd QTR that resulted in 3 points instead of 7 and he had the ball twice with first down at midfield in the 4th QTR and couldn't get it done. Romo had the attitude back then that he had arrived....darn shame and I blame Bum's boy and of Couse Jerry. This is why I like Garrett so much and still question his in game management. Garrett lost that sense of entitlement this team suffered from back in 07.

Dak was lights out his rookie year and middle of the road in year two. He has a great work ethic for such a young guy. Time will tell but I sure don't think you switch gears on this guy after 2 or 3 seasons.

we'll see but I'm good with Dak. IMO the maturity you look for in a young QB

Last edited:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you are hung up on her worse than Brent Musberger on McCarron's wife

It's funny you say that. You once asked the question on here was anybody else interested in the Women's World Cup soccer. Not many were, but I was. That's when I first noticed her.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....but I'm the one all about rating posts, too funny
opinions will vary on your boy....what part didn't you like? The statement of very good and a great guy?

my God you squat to pee with the best of um

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....but I'm the one all about rating posts, too funny
opinions will vary on your boy....what part didn't you like? The statement of very good and a great guy?

my God you squat to pee with the best of um

The attitude that he had arrived lol. Downfall was 07. Missed Owens over the middle ....So much more went on in that game. Starting with the flags - 11-84 yards. Our defense allowed 14 points simply because of flags.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two times in the 4th inside the 50 with first downs....Staubach and Aikman woulda delivered.

singer at rock concerts, golf tournaments and celebrity girl friends, as well as Cabo were high on his priority list when he was younger. Thankfully he matured, just not fast enough