• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

--- Official Jets game Thread --- Buccs @ Jets

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys. Smith looks like he is going to help your team a bunch.

you too man, no way we can talk trash to you, that was a game of who wants to lose it more..........smith played well but the coaching sucked

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the coaching was good because they managed Geno around Revis for 200+ passing yrds. Just think if he didnt fumble and throw a pick

Nick Folk the underrated MVP had his leg in motion today

Last edited by a moderator:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the coaching was good because they managed Geno around Revis for 200+ passing yrds. Just think if he didnt fumble and throw a pick

Nick Folk the underrated MVP had his leg in motion today

they managed geno well, and i am usually a proponent of the wildcat but i thought it was horribly timed.......i thought defensive coaching was pathetic in the 2nd half on 3rd downs, and again i'm a fan of rex

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J e t s

you are right about the D and that IS rex' dept but its early. I think the OC/Geno relationship is going to be there, obviously Folk was there. Good time to see what Geno is about vs the Pats

april

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree with Yoga about the O line

The O line looks horrible, pass protection was bad & all the Jet running back where getting hit in the backfield. The weakness is at the guard position. Geno Smith did a good job considering he was under press all game long. We will know more about the O line after Thursday game, whether Tampa Bay's defense was that great or we are that bad.:lame:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll depend on which Pats team shows up. I've got a feeling that the Pats are going to define the word "inconsistent" this season.

You guys must be pleased to have anybody but Sanchez in there. Geno looked promising.

Let's hope a for a great game and as always, no injuries~