• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NYR vs New Jersey Devils 1st rd

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after I posted too.

Let down, but not totally unexpected after how game 5 went. Game 7 will be something for sure.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they just scored to make it 4-1 and I stopped watching... I dont know what the fuck was wrong with them tonight, but they went back to game 1 and 2 hockey. Graves on the ice for the first 3 goals I think... Palate taking the most stupidest penalties for a "veteran" player... I dont know who thought it was okay to go back to letting Krieder be alone on the PP again... but Graves was the closest guy too him... and shockingly he deflected one home since NO ONE was on him to tie up his stick or even be on him checking him.. its not like he hasnt PROVED if he is free he will score on the PP. Its like everything they learned in games 3, 4 and 5 they decided not to do. AND what the hell is up with the ice... was that the Rags plan.. have the worst ice around to stop our speed???? I think everyone has fallen down for no reason at least twice tongiht... Just a terrible game and something that scares the hell out of me going back to game 7 with them having all the momentum. FUCK.. we could have and should have ended this tonight.. but instead we SUCKED and gave them this series back. So aggravated right now...

HEY LINDY... the rags made changes to there line when they saw things were not working out for this game.. TAKE A FUCKING NOTE and change up the POWER PLAY... so tired of seeing out top PP line not do shit... MIX IT UP and give the Rags a different look because the shit show you have on the ice right now cant score worth a damn when we need them to score... PLUS its not like they gave us alot of chances to score.. then they get 4 to NONE when you finally get one.. YOU HAVE TO SCORE... but we send the same failed combo out there to NOT score again... Maybe not putting all your top talent on the line IS NOT the way to go.. seeing how it cant score at ALL anyway.... you need to mix it up and fast....

Its amazing how one bad performance can doom opinions.. but this game was a stark reminder of games 1 and 2......

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palat Bratt were awful tonight

Meier has one gm left to score for us

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they just scored to make it 4-1 and I stopped watching... I dont know what the fuck was wrong with them tonight, but they went back to game 1 and 2 hockey. Graves on the ice for the first 3 goals I think... Palate taking the most stupidest penalties for a "veteran" player... I dont know who thought it was okay to go back to letting Krieder be alone on the PP again... but Graves was the closest guy too him... and shockingly he deflected one home since NO ONE was on him to tie up his stick or even be on him checking him.. its not like he hasnt PROVED if he is free he will score on the PP. Its like everything they learned in games 3, 4 and 5 they decided not to do. AND what the hell is up with the ice... was that the Rags plan.. have the worst ice around to stop our speed???? I think everyone has fallen down for no reason at least twice tongiht... Just a terrible game and something that scares the hell out of me going back to game 7 with them having all the momentum. FUCK.. we could have and should have ended this tonight.. but instead we SUCKED and gave them this series back. So aggravated right now...

HEY LINDY... the rags made changes to there line when they saw things were not working out for this game.. TAKE A FUCKING NOTE and change up the POWER PLAY... so tired of seeing out top PP line not do shit... MIX IT UP and give the Rags a different look because the shit show you have on the ice right now cant score worth a damn when we need them to score... PLUS its not like they gave us alot of chances to score.. then they get 4 to NONE when you finally get one.. YOU HAVE TO SCORE... but we send the same failed combo out there to NOT score again... Maybe not putting all your top talent on the line IS NOT the way to go.. seeing how it cant score at ALL anyway.... you need to mix it up and fast....

Its amazing how one bad performance can doom opinions.. but this game was a stark reminder of games 1 and 2......
It was very gm 1 n 2 look

Idk wtf happened but they did not play any urgency until it was too late

The open shots the Rags took we had the same but the same damn no shows always find themselves there n blow it

Gotta jump on them Monday

Cardiac arrest here I come

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short memory. Game 7’s are always a game of inches. Let’s hope the home crowd gets us going!

LGD!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is with game 7.. the Rags have all the momentum... they are not coming off a terrible loss where they played like shit.. WE ARE... we could have ended this tonight and we shit the bed.. BIG TIME.... NO one played good tonight.. everyone was falling down, taking stupid penalties.. I dont know how many open shots Nico has to miss or fuck up before he can score something... anything... Palate was Horrid tonight after having two great games... Graves was back to sucking as his pair let in the most goals.. AGAIN... Lets leave Krieder alone again infront of the net on a power play because it has always worked out so great in the past.... Nico had a wide open shot like Zebanfuckhead had the only difference was.. Zebanfuckhead scored and Nico fell down and didnt even get a shot off 5 feet center stage... I just dont understand how we dominate for 3 games and then just forget how to play.. The calls against us tonigth didnt help... refs missed alot of calls that would have give us power plays... but made sure they got them for the rags... High stick on tatar... did even see that... trips, interferences... knock downs.. nothing.. just sad all around.. We better have a better called game in game 7.....

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is with game 7.. the Rags have all the momentum... they are not coming off a terrible loss where they played like shit.. WE ARE... we could have ended this tonight and we shit the bed.. BIG TIME.... NO one played good tonight.. everyone was falling down, taking stupid penalties.. I dont know how many open shots Nico has to miss or fuck up before he can score something... anything... Palate was Horrid tonight after having two great games... Graves was back to sucking as his pair let in the most goals.. AGAIN... Lets leave Krieder alone again infront of the net on a power play because it has always worked out so great in the past.... Nico had a wide open shot like Zebanfuckhead had the only difference was.. Zebanfuckhead scored and Nico fell down and didnt even get a shot off 5 feet center stage... I just dont understand how we dominate for 3 games and then just forget how to play.. The calls against us tonigth didnt help... refs missed alot of calls that would have give us power plays... but made sure they got them for the rags... High stick on tatar... did even see that... trips, interferences... knock downs.. nothing.. just sad all around.. We better have a better called game in game 7.....
Indeed true, but a bad loss could also as easily motivate the Devils to play a much better game 7. I feel like that’s how the Rangers did it tonight.

Schmid kind of had a game to humble him. That’s not to place blame. Bounces that went his way the last three games sure didn’t tonight. But that’s playoff hockey.

I say throw out all the stats, the past six games, all of it. One game and nothing else matters!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else worried that now that the Elite Boston is gone and the NHLs favorite team this year has been elimanted that we have no shot in hell in game 7 because we all know how much they love the Rags... look at all the BS calls last night and "missed" calls against us.... I feel with boston being shocked and eliminated that there is no way we get a fair game because the powers that be will now want the Rags to emerge as the winners... LOL. Lets just hope the devils play lights out like we know they can and we just frustrate and annoy the Rags into playing bad and gas them like we did in games 4 and 5..... Its gonna be a wild finish and I am so ready to see what happens..... LGD

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else worried that now that the Elite Boston is gone and the NHLs favorite team this year has been elimanted that we have no shot in hell in game 7 because we all know how much they love the Rags... look at all the BS calls last night and "missed" calls against us.... I feel with boston being shocked and eliminated that there is no way we get a fair game because the powers that be will now want the Rags to emerge as the winners... LOL. Lets just hope the devils play lights out like we know they can and we just frustrate and annoy the Rags into playing bad and gas them like we did in games 4 and 5..... Its gonna be a wild finish and I am so ready to see what happens..... LGD
Gotta take the game away from the refs and Rangers

Gotta attack n score on them early

Then hit them again on the counters

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home teams 0 for 2 in gm 7s these playoffs thus far
Fuckin fuck fuck fuck my devils life

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I think if anything, what happened last night shows a team can still overcome the deck stacked against them. And I have no doubt that’s what we need to do tonight lol.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Devils!!! Lay all out there and do your fucking best!!!

Timo, Nico, Bratt and Dawson... please SCORE!!!!!!

WE NEED YOU GUYS

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading a possible Woods insertion? Jesus fuck me, not now

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash