• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing to be ashamed of

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team played beyond my expectations and I'm quite proud of them for the most part. I felt the defense caved in the end knowing the offense would struggle putting up many points. Arians did a great job with all the injuries he faced trying to field a team and with a 4th string QB.

Here's to next season and hopefully a recovered Palmer at 100% and Larry back!

Red Birds for life!!!!!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they ended with a thud, but I'm proud to be a Cards fan this year. Made the playoffs, put up a fight under insurmountable circumstances after all the injuries, etc.

In hindsight, I do see some areas where Arians really botched some things down the stretch, but overall he did a great job.

AZ_SportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am proud of the Cardinals and what they accomplished this season. They had the potential to go much further. Steve Keim and the rest of his management staff dropped the ball by not addressing the QB situation after Carson Palmer went down. They should have pulled in a veteran QB that at least matched Drew Stanton ability. Playoffs were good enough for them!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn. I'm happy that they made the playoffs, but am also quite upset with the way the season ended. I feel that the defense completely gave up in the last month and that the offensive playcalling was horrendous. More could have been done to address the QB situation after Palmer went down. This team should have won the division. They should be hosting a playoff game next week. Instead, they're out after losing to a sub .500 team on the road. This was a wasted season.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team that loses their top 2 QB's and top RB has no chance to even make the playoffs much less win a playoff game. The injuries were to much to overcome. Could Arians have gone out and picked up a Freeman or Gorssman, sure. But it wouldn't have made a difference. It took Palmer roughly 10 games to figure out Arians offense. No QB off the street would have been good enough to beat Seattle to win the division or beat Carolina in a wildcard game.

It's easy to play Monday morning QB when things don't go your way. If we did pick up a Freeman and the same thing happened, everyone would be saying we should have picked up Lindley because he knew Arians offense. The fact of the matter is, Arians did what he thought gave the Cards the best chance to win. He did a phenomenal job as the HC.

The NFC West is ours next year!