• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No team has ever won 3 Super Bowls in a row. What if the Chiefs do it?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agreed. He's actually been the best QB in the NFL for the last 4 years, and that was still including at the time Rodgers, Brady, and Brees. I'd say at this point the two QBs who are at least in his shadow are Hurts and Burrows. Some will logically argue that Allen belongs in this equation, but he's still a bit too inconsistent for my taste, particularly in the red zone. One too many dumb INTs at the worst times.
So you're saying that a 24 year old Mahomes was better than a 42 year old Brady?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agreed. He's actually been the best QB in the NFL for the last 4 years, and that was still including at the time Rodgers, Brady, and Brees. I'd say at this point the two QBs who are at least in his shadow are Hurts and Burrows. Some will logically argue that Allen belongs in this equation, but he's still a bit too inconsistent for my taste, particularly in the red zone. One too many dumb INTs at the worst times.
Josh Allen should make it a 4-some. He just needs to pull his head out of his ass. Otherwise, the talent, football IQ, and supporting cast are in place.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread could become epic if Chiefs beat Eagles again in the next 2 Super Bowls making it 3 straight

:D
RTKs head would explode trying to weigh his all-consuming desire to finally be right about something with his equally all-consuming and incorrect predictions for the Eagles

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not just that, but poaching of players & coaches from Superbowl teams.
Yeah I’m kind of psyched for the potential overpays of Bradberry, Fletcher Cox, Isaac Seamalu, and Miles Sanders. Eagles could have some nice compensatory picks for Bradberry and Cox. They play high ticket positions. Hoping they get two 3s for them and something in the 5th round range for Sanders and Seamalu.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’m kind of psyched for the potential overpays of Bradberry, Fletcher Cox, Isaac Seamalu, and Miles Sanders. Eagles could have some nice compensatory picks for Bradberry and Cox. They play high ticket positions. Hoping they get two 3s for them and something in the 5th round range for Sanders and Seamalu.
I'll take Hargrave off your hands :becky:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Hargrave off your hands :becky:
Hargrave and CJ Gardner Johnson are the only guys on that extensive FA list that I really want them to prioritize. After that, I would seek friendly deals with Boston Scott and TJ Edwards if they can be had. Graham and Kelce won’t play for anyone else but the Eagles. I think they’re both back if they can make salary work.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen should make it a 4-some. He just needs to pull his head out of his ass. Otherwise, the talent, football IQ, and supporting cast are in place.
Allen was part of the reason I had the Bills winning the SB for the past two seasons. I'm not picking them a 3rd time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming the Superbowl lser curse doesn't send the Eagles to the non-playoff teams for a few decades......
They may not make it to the Super Bowl again next year but their franchise is too well run for them to be a non playoff team for…checks notes…a few decades. Yikes.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming the Superbowl lser curse doesn't send the Eagles to the non-playoff teams for a few decades......

KC lost 2 years ago... won this year
LA lost 4 years ago... won last year
Denver lost 9 years ago... won 7 years ago
NE lost 5 and 11 years ago... won 4, 6 and 8 years ago

Not much of a curse IMO if 40% of the teams that lost Super Bowl in last decade returned and won it.... almost a flip of the coin.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC lost 2 years ago... won this year
LA lost 4 years ago... won last year
Denver lost 9 years ago... won 7 years ago
NE lost 5 and 11 years ago... won 4, 6 and 8 years ago

Not much of a curse IMO if 40% of the teams that lost Super Bowl in last decade returned and won it.... almost a flip of the coin.
Assuming you are not an Eagles fan, you just stepped all over a decent trolling attempt! Carry on killjoy!