• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Stamkos, What's the plan?

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never implied anyone could take Stamkos place. We'll just have to make the best of a bad situation. Kucherov or Namestikov are more qualified in my opinion than Brown. And Connolly can be given a larger role in the future.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think Cooper said it best, we aren't going to score as many goals so we need to make sure we concede less hence why they chose Brown who plays a solid reliable two way game. The bolts played a good game last night, Bish was great when called upon as was Carey Price who rescued the Habs a point. I liked the chemistry of the new lines, they looked impressive consider Stamkos wasn't there, hope they can keep it up! GO BOLTS!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think if the Bolts did not play the afternoon before this game they could have even gotten a shutout for Bishop. The first 2 periods they really kept the Habs shots on goal to a minimum & even kept them playing in their own end. But the 3rd period, perhaps the Bolts were a bit tired, they allowed the Habs a lot more shots on goal & struggled to keep the front of the net clear. The Habs were in our zone alot. I was really hoping that they could have preserved the shutout for Bishop. Bishop really deserved it with yet again stellar play! All & all it was a great game played by the Bolts & I sincerely hope that they can keep it up! Especially against the better teams in this league. Hard game coming up tomorrow against the Ducks. We will soon find out what they have against another quality team in the NHL! GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOLTS!!!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think Cooper said it best, we aren't going to score as many goals so we need to make sure we concede less hence why they chose Brown who plays a solid reliable two way game. The bolts played a good game last night, Bish was great when called upon as was Carey Price who rescued the Habs a point. I liked the chemistry of the new lines, they looked impressive consider Stamkos wasn't there, hope they can keep it up! GO BOLTS!!!
It's going to be hard without stamkos but we still have a good team I don't think we will fold like many think. Idk but at some point someone needs to pick up the scoring Bishop can't stand on his head every night. Guys like connolly, St.Louis, Purcell, Killorn, Val, Malone, and palat need to step up and score more goals.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be hard without stamkos but we still have a good team I don't think we will fold like many think. Idk but at some point someone needs to pick up the scoring Bishop can't stand on his head every night. Guys like connolly, St.Louis, Purcell, Killorn, Val, Malone, and palat need to step up and score more goals.

I believe that they need to go to a more defensive/offensive game when leading a quarter way through the 3rd period. Also, I really think they need to give back to Bishop and preserve his shutouts. Giving up S/G big time in the 3rd and ultimately goals HAS to go! It's :bullshit: that they can't play for him, especially after he played his rear off for them to be able to be aggressively offensive!