• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No help from the Niners

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, that game was brutal. We needed SF to win that one.

I thought Stanton was bad, but Crapernick was horrifyingly bad. To see Crapernick laughing and smiling as he was getting his tail kicked in rubbed me the wrong way too. I wouldn't be a happy Niner fan tonight.

*SEA defense is healthy and looks as nasty at they did last year. Not taking anything away from that, but that's all the more reason you can't make it easy for them.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is definitely going to make the NFCW race interesting...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope AZ makes it interesting! Need to go in a beat Atlanta solidly to get the bad taste out our mouth from last weekend. Sunday can't come soon enough.

At least AZ can correct some of it's major blunders (dropping routine catches, kicking routine FGs, etc.) Kap just looked incompetent.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners cant help themselves, much less you AZr's.
Ya'all better win in Atlanta.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that. It aint happening for the 49ers this year. I would be concerned after the Atlanta game today. BTW, we are probably not going to make it and I will be rooting for Arizona to win the division. I hope you guys make it all the way.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to get sticky real quick. Arizona isn't going anywhere with a backup QB, backup RB, and without their #1 WR. Few teams would.

SF is right in the thick of things. They beat Seattle in two weeks and the horrible egg they laid on Turkey Day is quickly forgotten. Would you guys consider starting Gaebbert? Kap has proven very effective in general, but a complete bed pooper on the biggest stages.

AZ may not win another game. Their only hope I think is KC at home and SEA at home. Stanton might as well be Max Hall on the road. Our D is good, but they require more than 3 points per game from the O.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's going to get sticky real quick. Arizona isn't going anywhere with a backup QB, backup RB, and without their #1 WR. Few teams would.

SF is right in the thick of things. They beat Seattle in two weeks and the horrible egg they laid on Turkey Day is quickly forgotten. Would you guys consider starting Gaebbert? Kap has proven very effective in general, but a complete bed pooper on the biggest stages.

AZ may not win another game. Their only hope I think is KC at home and SEA at home. Stanton might as well be Max Hall on the road. Our D is good, but they require more than 3 points per game from the O.

Gaebbert didn't look good in preseason and I think starting him at this point would just make things worse. Our offensive woes run deeper than Kaepernick. Thursday's outcome wasn't a complete shock as the offense has been struggling lately against subpar competition. Would love to help you guys out in couple of weeks but I just don't see it at this point.

I saw Ellington get hurt. What happened to him? I signed Brown to my fantasy team this week hoping he might do well with Fitz down so I watched some of the game today. Arizona has a good defense so hopefully that will carry them. Maybe with more playing time Stanton can improve.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanton seems to get worse the more he plays. It's the sign of a bad QB. The first few games he had those flurries of explosive plays have turned out to be outliers and he's regressed to his crappy mean in the 2nd quarter against Detroit.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Cardinals are doomed. WR, QB issues are showing BIG time.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I almost think I like the Michael Floyd that was invisible most of the season to the one who made his existence felt yesterday.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I almost think I like the Michael Floyd that was invisible most of the season to the one who made his existence felt yesterday.

I have Michael Floyd in my Fantasy Team. He was good early in the season and a couple of weeks ago with his TDs. I don't see anything too intriguing on the free agent market so I am sticking with Floyd and it is our playoff game this week. I am hoping he can have some success this week.

What is going on with him? He seems like a talented WR. I try to watch televised games that have my players. It seems even when Carson Palmer was playing he didn't want to throw the ball to Floyd.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Michael Floyd in my Fantasy Team. He was good early in the season and a couple of weeks ago with his TDs. I don't see anything too intriguing on the free agent market so I am sticking with Floyd and it is our playoff game this week. I am hoping he can have some success this week.

What is going on with him? He seems like a talented WR. I try to watch televised games that have my players. It seems even when Carson Palmer was playing he didn't want to throw the ball to Floyd.

Honestly none of our QB's and WR's have been able to get in a rhythm together this year. Palmer starts weeks 1 and 2, then Stanton 3 & 5. Palmer until week 9 then Stanton the last three games. It's just been tough for any of our receivers to find any consistency. Floyd is very talented, but with the lack of a run game with Ellington out, it's just been tough to pass the ball the last few weeks. Our entire offense is out of whack due to injury.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly none of our QB's and WR's have been able to get in a rhythm together this year. Palmer starts weeks 1 and 2, then Stanton 3 & 5. Palmer until week 9 then Stanton the last three games. It's just been tough for any of our receivers to find any consistency. Floyd is very talented, but with the lack of a run game with Ellington out, it's just been tough to pass the ball the last few weeks. Our entire offense is out of whack due to injury.

Floyd did alright for me today :). I will be rooting for you guys to win the division.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would sure help if you beat Seattle next week :) I heard from an unreliable Seahawk fan source the line is -10.5 for Seattle? YIKES if that's true (again, half of what he says is complete fiction so I don't know)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would sure help if you beat Seattle next week :) I heard from an unreliable Seahawk fan source the line is -10.5 for Seattle? YIKES if that's true (again, half of what he says is complete fiction so I don't know)

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Texas has a better chance of seceding from the United States than the Niners do of winning next week. I do hope you guys take the division. Seattle won last year. It's your guys' turn. All of us might be behind the Rams next season with how they are looking, so I hope you guys take advantage of your window (not like us, who have 0 rings to show for even though we made deep playoff runs three years in a row.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners definitely looked like the better team the first half. Should have more than a 4-point lead to show for it though.

Make Russell Wilson do something besides manage the game. Good things usually happen like that INT to end the half.

As much as it pains me to say it...GO NINERS!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners definitely looked like the better team the first half. Should have more than a 4-point lead to show for it though.

Make Russell Wilson do something besides manage the game. Good things usually happen like that INT to end the half.

As much as it pains me to say it...GO NINERS!

Sorry guys. Didn't happen. They really did try. Gore, Hyde, Borland, Celek went down. It just isn't our year. Hyde was doing well and I was hoping to see what he could do for the rest of the game. Good luck to Arizona the rest of the way.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys. Didn't happen. They really did try. Gore, Hyde, Borland, Celek went down. It just isn't our year. Hyde was doing well and I was hoping to see what he could do for the rest of the game. Good luck to Arizona the rest of the way.

I swear, the football gods are trying to hand this division to Seattle. With all teams at full strength, things would be looking very different right now.