• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners VS the Seachickens

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always give the Niners a tough time. Are we ready for them. I wish we had a rookie CB like they have. I see it close through 3 quarters and hope for no bad luck. :noidea: :brick:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They always give the Niners a tough time. Are we ready for them. I wish we had a rookie CB like they have. I see it close through 3 quarters and hope for no bad luck. :noidea: :brick:

Totally agree, expecting a close game and hopefully no 'bad luck'. For me, 'bad luck' mainly refers to injuries, not zebra calls.

No turnovers and a mistake free ST, should get us the close win.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok i was wrong, it WASN'T a close game. :-)

A big West win nevertheless and moves us into the No. 2 seed. Any West win is huge because the first goal is to win the West Division.

I get there are ebbs and flows during games, so Seattle did have a chance to apply pressure. The defense held up and didn't allow a TD, just what we needed.

Another big return was given up by ST's, not good in future close games. Mistakes on ST's really turns the momentum around, can't have it. BTW - Jake Moody doing well since the miss in Cleveland, that's super good because had he lost it mentally....................

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win tonight. I worry about our second half flutter there but we held on.