• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL 15 is off to a bad start

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've played it for almost a week now....and can say I'm glad I didnt buy it on release. Graphics are amazing - and gameplay is mostly fun...but content wise - no. Just no.

Yeah, it's a good game in a superficial sense but really lacks depth. Get the game but don't pay $60 for it is my advice.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so there is no "Season Mode"?? How is that even possible. Isn't the most played mode in any sports game Season or Franchise Mode? How can they just leave it out? And looking at the list of left out modes in the first page it looks like this game is pretty much just good to play single games constantly?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite sport is hockey so naturally my favorite sports video game is the NHL series. Unfortunately, it appears as if this year's installation of the series has omitted many key features (EASHL, GM Connected, Season, & Stanley Cup Playoffs) which have alienated many die hard fans. In fact, some people project the NHL 15 to lose about 25% of their pre-orders. To make matters worse, NHL 15 was released for 6 hours early access last night and it seems to have alienated fans of the game even more. There is even a massive Twitter campaign to "#FIRERAMMER" (head developer, Sean Ramjagsingh) for his incompetence. To top it all off, the launch of NHL 15 takes place on September 9th, which is the same launch date as Destiny, so it's likely that the launch of NHL 15 will be completely overshadowed.

As a die hard fan of this series, I fully intend to get this game, but I'm keeping my expectations low to not be disappointed.

You bought it after knowing everything they left out? Way to encourage EA to be lazy as shit. You're a sucker to have paid for that gutted game.

I'm not surprised lol. Idiot.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bought it after knowing everything they left out? Way to encourage EA to be lazy as shit. You're a sucker to have paid for that gutted game.

I'm not surprised lol. Idiot.

The stuff they left out doesn't interest me anyways, and unlike you I could afford to part with $59.99.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stuff they left out doesn't interest me anyways, and unlike you I could afford to part with $59.99.

The stuff they left out? You can't even play one on one properly. You're a moron, doobee. They had the balls to charge full price for that game, and you paid them. Face it, you got ripped off.

That game was probably in the top 5 of the biggest scams of all time.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stuff they left out? You can't even play one on one properly. You're a moron, doobee. They had the balls to charge full price for that game, and you paid them. Face it, you got ripped off.

You mean versus mode? Versus mode is fine. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. You probably wouldn't even know they left stuff out until you read my post. Go away troll, no one cares what you think.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A product that costs $59.99 is one of the top 5 scams of all time? This is why Lone Granger is easily the top idiot on this forum.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean versus mode? Versus mode is fine. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. You probably wouldn't even know they left stuff out until you read my post. Go away troll, no one cares what you think.

They gutted that game and everyone that plays the NHL series knew it.

These pics describe you. As far as EA is concerned, your name isn't doobee, it's doomee.

sucker.jpg

sucker-loser.jpg

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They gutted that game and everyone that plays the NHL series knew it.

These pics describe you. As far as EA is concerned, your name isn't doobee, it's doomee.

sucker.jpg

sucker-loser.jpg

Doomee? Wow, your IQ is even lower than I thought it was. And I was thinking it was in the single digits.