• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC North

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by the Packers today.....we do still have issues in our secondary, and the O Line giving up 4 sacks.....but our D Line and Offense seem to be on track.

It will be tough this year in our division.....the Bears look pretty good and so do the Lions....pretty complete teams.....and the Vikings are always dangerous with AP.....

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chicago the best team in the north

nice to see the packers beat up on a weak team today it helped my fantasy team to a victory.:noidea:

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just surfing around looking to chat about the nfcn it's not my fault that the packers are in 3rd place

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing happened last year.....as usual, Bear trolls 2 games into the season have already won the SB.....typical......

Trolls will be useless trolls.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just surfing around looking to chat about the nfcn it's not my fault that the packers are in 3rd place

Squeaking by a bad Viking team by one point at the end of the game at home lol a Bears fan talking about leading the division 2 games in. Try to remember the last few years.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind Brian. We ignore him on the Bears board as well.

That being said, GB played one hell of a game today. I hate to see Lacy out with an injury (hopefully it is not serious).

Congrats are def. in order.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be tough this year in our division.....the Bears look pretty good and so do the Lions....pretty complete teams.....and the Vikings are always dangerous with AP.....

Agree... but Detroit looked horrible after Bush went out injured... they had 140 yards on 8 series afterwards... 5 were 3 and out and their only score was defensive TD.

Packers may catch break Week 5 if Bush is out a few weeks. Injury did not look too good even though he tried to return.

Honestly can say I was surprised by Bears/Vikings game, thought Bears would roll them, I may need to watch replay of game. First want to make sure can watch Bengals tonight.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind Brian. We ignore him on the Bears board as well.

That being said, GB played one hell of a game today. I hate to see Lacy out with an injury (hopefully it is not serious).

Congrats are def. in order.

I can actually read and comprehend his posts in this thread... are we sure it is actually Brian?

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can actually read and comprehend his posts in this thread... are we sure it is actually Brian?
I thought I would see the last of him when I left the ESPN boards....but I guess not......the decent Bear fans won't claim ownership to him either.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is, but he has been rather tame on this board. Hopefully things stay that way.

On a football note, I watched a replay of the Packers game on NFL Network. Holy shit, AR is just scary. The Packers should run deep in the PO.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is, but he has been rather tame on this board. Hopefully things stay that way.

On a football note, I watched a replay of the Packers game on NFL Network. Holy shit, AR is just scary. The Packers should run deep in the PO.

He had great game... if running game comes around will be even more difficult to stop Rodgers. But offense is not what has held the team back in prior playoffs.

Will like to see solid effort by defense this game, Redskins game was improvement and hopefully all the late yardage was Packers defense trying to keep everything in front of them with 31-0 lead early 2nd half.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Squeaking by a bad Viking team by one point at the end of the game at home lol a Bears fan talking about leading the division 2 games in. Try to remember the last few years.

Last few years don,t matter this year. This new coach is a breath of fresh air. While I don't think the div race is over by any means, we won't fall apart late again. It will be a dog fight untill the end barring injurys to either team.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packer fans always and never give the bears any credit but people know in chicago the truth we have the hall of famers to prove it.