• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Game Stanford

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know this, if we want to be a Championship team a win here would be huge. But, I also know that Championship teams don't give up 193 yards rushing to one player, I don't care who he is. A Championship team doesn't go 0-2 on 4th down. A Championship team doesn't have critical errors in the punting game. Championship teams don't go 0-2 on 2 pt conversions. Championship teams don't drop that many passes. Championship team don't allow a team to march down the field and have an extremely good chance to beat us on our home field.

ASU has a lot to prove to me if they want to be who they think they are. Excited to get Ball back and excited to hopefully get one of the new receivers involved (Jefferson, Smith, Morris). Do I think they can do it? Yes. But they need to play much more crisp. Can't believe this isnt a gameday game..

The one thing I will say is that championship teams do find ways to win even when they're not playing their best. Every teams lays an egg at least once a year, let's just hope last week was ours.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was only our 2nd game I still don't understand our linebackers and our d line Gannon over Coleman?

Definitely thought Coleman was going to get the nod over Conway.. But supposedly Conway practices extremely hard day in day out. Honestly, I was expecting WAY more out of Hardison. So far the only time I've really noticed him was on the missed block vs. Sac State. I forced myself to watch him when he went in for Sutton late in the Wisco game and he didn't even budge their Oline (granted he was double teamed). Hood has really stood out to me so far though. Batted down some critical balls and has put pressure on the QB.

Its the all black jerseys we have never played well in those.

We've gone all black against Mizz, Arizona, Oregon, and Wisconsin right? So 2-2.

Congrats to ASU for beating Wisconsin! Stanford has not played a tough opponent yet so we don't know if they are deserving of their high ranking. One thing I have noticed is people aren't saying "Stanford won't be good this year because________Gerhart is gone, Harbaugh is gone, Luck is gone." I think Stanford will be good again this year and ASU looks like a team on the rise. It should be a great game and I am really looking forward to watching it. Good luck Sun Devils.

Thank you. Would like nothing more than to have two undefeated teams going up against each other in Arlington. Good luck vs MSU and OU. Hopefully we give you a good game to watch

The one thing I will say is that championship teams do find ways to win even when they're not playing their best. Every teams lays an egg at least once a year, let's just hope last week was ours.

The first thing I thought of after reading this was the Superbowl Saints.. and then I realized you were a Saints Fan too! Who Dat!

Yeah, I'm really hoping that was just a "nerves" thing. I watched an interview of Fiso on twitter and he said he's NEVER seen Smith play that bad and that he knows he was extremely nervous in his first big start. I do think most of the mistakes can be fixed. The punt should have been kicked out of the endzone. I think that we were obviously over playing the Dive and neglected the outside run. I think Graham will start trusting his kicker more and more as the season goes on. Also think that with the steady emergence of Lewis, we'll be able to rest Grice more and get more rushing yards between the tackles.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Young doesn't look explosive at the Wii I want to see him charge gaps to many times he dropped back in coverage.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just noticed that ASU is ranked #23, the other Arizona.... below 25. I guess playing HS teams doesn't help you rank very far.

Hope for a good game....

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ASU wins it will be by a TD or less. If Stanford wins it will be by a TD or more.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to put up or shut up!

Fear the Devil! Let's go ASU!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I am wrong: Stanford by 7

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice stop.... missed FG.... Lets get a score.

Opps...

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a qb that cant throw more than 15 yards and no running game this is why we get blown out.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we learned. Devron Carr was underrated, Brandon Magee was a thumper at the lb look at his tackles, Chris Young is 10x better at spur, and Keelan Johnson was a good safety with speed, Graham didnt recruit well enough to fill in our voids, Jalene Strong good game but still dropping passes all over the field, we still can not run the ball lets get a big time running back. Darrell Williams is nice with Foster and Lewis next year, whatever we lost to Stanford at least we made the score close wait to never give up were still in rebuilding mode hopefully we can still win the south but unlikely with UCLA. I want to see Uofa play someone for real.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On October 13, 1979, Kush was fired as head coach for interfering with the school's internal investigation into Rutledge's allegations. Athletic director Fred Miller cited Kush's alleged attempts to pressure players and coaches into keeping quiet. The decision came just three hours before the team's home game against Washington. Kush was allowed to coach the game, with the Sun Devils pulling off an emotional 12–7 upset of the sixth-ranked Huskies, fueled by the angry crowd incensed by the decision. After the game ended, Kush was carried off the field by his team.[2] The win gave him a 3–2 record on the season, but all three victories were later forfeited when it was determined that Arizona State had used ineligible players.

Emotions matter this is why UCLA won by so much last week. Dont expect that every week from UCLA.