• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Game Stanford

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not going to be a game if we play like we did tonight.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with that. The defense was better than I thought it was going to be, but the offense had way too many dropped balls that should of had them moving down the field more.

The bad play with the punt attempt was a What Were You Thinking Play. Nothing good was going to come out of trying to pick up the ball on the less than 1yd line. I can understand how that happens though and it made the game a lot closer than it would have been.

Clock management at the end was very poor. The play where the player stopped going for the first down and went out of bounds instead??? And after getting the last 1st down, throwing the ball instead of running left way too much time on the clock.

But... they can learn from that. Stanford is a good team and it should be a good game. A win would be a huge confidence booster and show they are a better team than most thought they are.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We looked pretty ok against Wisconsin.. But I have a feeling that team is going to win a lot of games this year.. That win was the biggest ASU has had in a long time!

Stanford is going to be interesting. They never seem to blow anyone out so I think that if it's close late into the game we'll have a shot. If we do somehow win this one, I think we'll be top-15 :yahoo:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton is to fat now lost all his explosiveness.

He only had like ONE tackle. I am a bit concerned as well. Maybe he is trying to "beef up" for the NFL a bit too early and he has not caught up to the weight? Let's see how the rest of the season plays out.
I bet he has a big game against USC in Tempe. Stanford? ehhh, not sure yet.

When he went out I was thinking "there goes our season"

His presence on the grass is enough to keep ASU lifted up.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when someone gets the spread

Hard to win in Palo Alto, CA.

It will take a mini miracle to steal a W @ Tree territory.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We looked pretty ok against Wisconsin.. But I have a feeling that team is going to win a lot of games this year.. That win was the biggest ASU has had in a long time!

Stanford is going to be interesting. They never seem to blow anyone out so I think that if it's close late into the game we'll have a shot. If we do somehow win this one, I think we'll be top-15 :yahoo:

We can do it but we can't go and make the same mistakes we did against Wisconsin. No dropped passes, no false starts, no bad snaps, take the points when they're given to you, and do a better job of managing the clock.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Marcus Ball comes back we can move Nelson back to corner.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do know this, if we want to be a Championship team a win here would be huge. But, I also know that Championship teams don't give up 193 yards rushing to one player, I don't care who he is. A Championship team doesn't go 0-2 on 4th down. A Championship team doesn't have critical errors in the punting game. Championship teams don't go 0-2 on 2 pt conversions. Championship teams don't drop that many passes. Championship team don't allow a team to march down the field and have an extremely good chance to beat us on our home field.

ASU has a lot to prove to me if they want to be who they think they are. Excited to get Ball back and excited to hopefully get one of the new receivers involved (Jefferson, Smith, Morris). Do I think they can do it? Yes. But they need to play much more crisp. Can't believe this isnt a gameday game..

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was only our 2nd game I still don't understand our linebackers and our d line Gannon over Coleman?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the all black jerseys we have never played well in those.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to ASU for beating Wisconsin! Stanford has not played a tough opponent yet so we don't know if they are deserving of their high ranking. One thing I have noticed is people aren't saying "Stanford won't be good this year because________Gerhart is gone, Harbaugh is gone, Luck is gone." I think Stanford will be good again this year and ASU looks like a team on the rise. It should be a great game and I am really looking forward to watching it. Good luck Sun Devils.