• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New favorite to be Head Coach

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 49ers were even considering Coughlin, why not just go after Shanahan or Holmgren and get it over with?

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 49ers were even considering Coughlin, why not just go after Shanahan or Holmgren and get it over with?

This! The whole excuse of not going to Holmgren was because he's old. So what's the real reason they aren't interested in the walrus and Shanny. Maybe because they have actual ties to the glory days where Baalke and Jed can only talk about it. Or maybe because it's clear they don't want anything to do with Baalke on the field supposedly coaching.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Browns are willing to give Hue more control than either the Giants or 49ers.

I can understand not wanting to give Jackson too much control over personnel but I would have to see what kind of control he has.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This! The whole excuse of not going to Holmgren was because he's old. So what's the real reason they aren't interested in the walrus and Shanny. Maybe because they have actual ties to the glory days where Baalke and Jed can only talk about it. Or maybe because it's clear they don't want anything to do with Baalke on the field supposedly coaching.

Shanahan is also several years younger than Coughlin for starters and probably has a lot more left in the tank. I am not even taking this seriously.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Clincher? I think Viking fans would have something to say about that. Meanwhile I'm convinced the winner of the power ball lottery will be a Seahawks fan.
A 36 yard field goal is not, and should not be, considered difficult. Sure freak accidents happen and guys occassionally miss something closer than 36 yards, but I think it's pretty obvious that is the exception, and not the rule.

I do, however, agree about the Power Ball. Even when the officials aren't bothering to call the blatant PI's and defensive holdings that Seahawks DB's get away with every game, the Seahawks still seem to be exceptionally lucky.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors have it its between Browns and Giants. What the hell happen. And why the hell are we interviewing Coughlin. York being dumb again.
York was involved in the interview with Jackson (I'm not sure if Baalke was even there, but I really don't know why York was at all).

I'm only lukewarm on Jackson as it is, but this reeks of last season.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanahan is also several years younger than Coughlin for starters and probably has a lot more left in the tank. I am not even taking this seriously.
Although, Coughlin has won a SB more recently than Shanahan. Jed has stated, if anybody can honestly take him at face value, that SB's are the priority, and that "we haven't won a SB since 94 (95, technically, but facts seem to be irrelevant with this clown).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know whats going on. Why would u interview a 69 year old coach to come in here and start a re build. I rather have a young coach and let him rebuild.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, Coughlin has won a SB more recently than Shanahan. Jed has stated, if anybody can honestly take him at face value, that SB's are the priority, and that "we haven't won a SB since 94 (95, technically, but facts seem to be irrelevant with this clown).
Ok but he also hasn't made the playoffs in 3 years in the weak East. Cough is done.