• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Needs suggestions/ideas for the 2012 Hookies

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are working on both a chicken and fish option this year, as well as a vegetarian option. So, the two posters who PM me EVERY week about no vegetarian options can give it a rest!!! It was our first awards, okay!??! Give us a a year to work out the damn kinks!

How about some homemade meatballs and spaghetti? Or chicken parm? Yeah, that's it, chicken parm with homemade meatballs. SOMEONE here has to have an Italian relative or something. :hungry:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about some homemade meatballs and spaghetti? Or chicken parm? Yeah, that's it, chicken parm with homemade meatballs. SOMEONE here has to have an Italian relative or something. :hungry:

Well of course chicken parm is on the menu. Here are options...

Appetizers
Don Cherry and Brent Seabrooks

Main Course
Choice of.... (1) Ray Ferraro or (2) Paul Gaustad
Vegetarian option also available

Drinks
Daniel Carcillo, John Madden

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey eloco. I didn't read all of the categories but thought of this one. "Poster you would like to meet in person" There are a lot of posters here I would love to meet. I talk to some on the phone and e=mail and have become friends with but to sit down and have a drink or dinner with them would be awesome.

Some for their knowledge of the game and some of the old timers to reminisce about some of the players from years ago. Just a thought, I know this is a huge thing to take care of and manage and again thank you for doing it.

If there is any way I can help to ease the work please let me know. I think you know me well enough that it would be strictly confidential if I could help via PM or my e-mail.

I would love to see the day when we could have a huge SportsHoopla party in some city to all meet each other that would be great !!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey eloco. I didn't read all of the categories but thought of this one. "Poster you would like to meet in person" There are a lot of posters here I would love to meet. I talk to some on the phone and e=mail and have become friends with but to sit down and have a drink or dinner with them would be awesome.

REALLY good idea. Thanks.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some for their knowledge of the game and some of the old timers to reminisce about some of the players from years ago. Just a thought, I know this is a huge thing to take care of and manage and again thank you for doing it.

If there is any way I can help to ease the work please let me know. I think you know me well enough that it would be strictly confidential if I could help via PM or my e-mail.

I would love to see the day when we could have a huge SportsHoopla party in some city to all meet each other that would be great !!

Steve

Great idea's Boss. I say we all crash Ames Iowa. Auto is great at grillin right?

This was an idea I posted last week. who knows, maybe it'll happen one of these days.

World Pond Hockey Championship | The Real Game on Real Ice!

In a couple years of course. It'll take me that long to get into skating shape