• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE -6?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You doubted my expertise? This was a no-brainer.

Your expertise was a bit jaded by your hatred of Tebow.....and Denver was well on the way to covering before the three second quarter turnovers....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate Kramer's satirical commentary, but if a real life booking adviser based his predictions on pure hatred, rather than analysis, I'd have to laugh at him. NFL players are raping, killing, and selling drugs, yet people want to single out the guy who's building hospitals because he makes them feel funny. That kind of hatred isn't even natural, it's evil, and its irrational and you can't make a cognitive decision based on that. Who the heck cares if he gets it done with his feet, or with his arm. His best receiver was let go when he took the starting job, he was put there so he could prove to the world he wasn't worthy so people could just forget about him and the Broncos could move on from Josh McDaniel's mistake. And what happens? a Cinderella story. Well, dog gone it, this is America where people just love Cinderalla stories about Rocky Balboa, the bad news bears, and the Karate kid. Of course people are going to like him... DUH!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know what? People don't hate Tebow for Tebow. People hate Tebow because of ESPN. Same reason people hate the Cowboys, Lakers, Duke, Notre Dame, etc. They are treated as better than other teams or players. Nobody wants Tim Tebow (who is still a questionable QB at best) crammed down our throats. I get tired of hearing about him. It was the same at Florida. Let's just treat him the same way as every other mediocre QB. Kyle Orton knocked off the Packers today, but Tebow will still get twice the press. It's insanity.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People still fear Tebow because of his aggressive christianity.....they are not comfortable with his giving God the credit and glory for all his achievements.....there's nothing phony about the guy, no matter what Kramer says......and he is at best a mediocre quarterback, but he still has a chance to improve.....

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was 11 for 22 at home against the worst defense in the league...and half of that was in garbage time. He blows.

NE called off the dogs there at the end for some reason....

Tebow is the antichrist IMO. The bible says that the antichrist will be hidden in plain view and will be adored by most.....just sayin.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is still time for you Kramer....come to the light.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a reasonable explanation Vance.

I'm not sure I really knew too much about him when he was at Florida from espn, I did know of him, and of course, that's saying much because I can't name more than a few college players that aren't prospects we've talked about here.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a reasonable explanation Vance.

I'm not sure I really knew too much about him when he was at Florida from espn, I did know of him, and of course, that's saying much because I can't name more than a few college players that aren't prospects we've talked about here.

Apparently he boned 'ol what's her name from ESPN. He asked for forgiveness afterwards so it's all good.