• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance , @DJ, @trojanfan12 .....

I was wrong.

They can keep Capela and Ariza and still acquire James.

But, only if he gets traded there.

I was reading a Twitter war on the subject and someone linked an article by Pincus that lays out the how of it.

But, as @TurnUpTheHeat pointed out, why would Gilbert agree?

Gotta get at least one more team involved to find something the Cavs would want.

Maybe Jabari Parker and send Gordon to the Bucks?

Pincus used a team like the Bulls in his example...

How the Rockets Can Land LeBron James Without Sacrificing Everything Else
Yea I thought a 3rd team would be needed too...mentioned something like that last week.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be a long series for him with Dray all over him like white on rice.

well WiggityWack is confident. matter of fact, HE says if the series gets to game 6, Cleveland wins...

whattya say to THAT scintillating comment...:heh:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well WiggityWack is confident. matter of fact, HE says if the series gets to game 6, Cleveland wins...

whattya say to THAT scintillating comment...:heh:
:pound:
this series isn't going past 5.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they’ll show some mercy so James stays in Cleveland.
Then they know they can beat them again next year
You a cold piece of work my friend!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i hate my secretary with a passion. she smells becuase she has a million dogs and has kind of made herself worthless by being so slow....i usually ask a different secretary or just do it myself.
Wonder what she thinks of you...:noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think I GAVE IT AWAY?:lol: - I have a friend and she eats the carp - and yes, I want some Blue Gills, Perch is good and some Catfish or Trout. Some big mouth bass would be nice and before you say it -I was not talking about HurricaneDj when I said big mouth bass
perch is my favorite.....

the best is when you run into a school of them....my dad moved his boat from downtown to out to the east side of Cleveland (Fairport Harbor) a couple years ago and hes finally getting good at finding the right spots again.

Walleye is a helluva lot of fun to catch and they are good eating as well--- perch is the best though.....

bass is fun to catch but eating wise...little iffy...not like carp....but not the greatest.....they have a lot of these "white bass" in lake erie and you run into them a lot and they are okay to eat but not the best.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i am being completely objective id PROBABLY say Warriors in 5--- but-- since Old Man Iguadala's corpse is having trouble with the re-animation process---- since the Warriors bench is flaming hot garbage outside of him with the likes of G-leaguers Kevin Looney, Quinn Cook, Nick Young, and only one semi- decent player in Shaun Livingston---- since LeBron mentally owns the mentally weak Draymond Green----- since Curry will have to deal with a real defender in Hill ------- since Nance and TT will run circles around trash like Looney----- since Patrick McCaw may PLAY and puke all over himself---- since Cupcake already got one----- I am saying the King and his Cavaliers in 7
lol if I were you I'd be worried that Love is just one concussion away from becoming full retard.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when did the Bills get that? I must have missed it....I am pretty sure the Bills did not pull of the GREATEST COMEBACK IN THE HISTORY of their sport.
Awww, look who's living in the past now.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you catch and release the fish?

No, I have a friend and for some strange reason - she likes bony fish or the short version is she eats shit. I tell you though a nice place for fishing is Yellowstone National Park - they have some nice big brown trout and up in the high sierras, they have some stripers and big bass, BUT I DON'T EAT CARP - LET'S GET THAT CLEAR. I really don't care for catfish anymore - it's a bottom feeder

Kind of like your darting philosophy.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His favorite is the cheetoes dust and dried snot on the bus windows.
Reeses fastbreak - or Milky Way Candy bars - but I only allow myself two per day - I have lost 24 pounds in the last 14 months and I intend to drop another 20 by December - I am engaged in endurance training at the time. I intend to go up into Utah and do some 11 mile hikes and for that I have to put myself into the proper physical condition