• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

National championship???

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would first like to say that I am glad to see both my schools(LSU and UCLA) in the top ten.

Since all us southerners are part of "team SEC," this next statement may blow some minds(probably not but cue the gifs anyways). Oregon is very good this season. The PAC-12 has solidified itself as a close second to the SEC in quality(according to the AP poll which is speculative at best). Is this the year that Oregon makes the championship with no SEC team as their opponent? Could we possibly witness a PAC-12/ ACC national championship?

Ohio state does not have the schedule to leap frog other unbeaten teams and the SEC will have several big games in November. Clemson and Florida State hold their destiny in their hands. I could see a one loss SEC team making the natty but not if we have three unbeaten programs(my guess says Oregon, FSU and OSU).

Thoughts?

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u bring up good thoughts but BAMA will be hard to take down, they just are but they have never really faced OREGON so...... the question will always remain

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmmmmmprrobably not this go-around. But you guys are really fun to watch, though