• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name your top 4

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio state and Penn State should be in discussion then. OSU might be the 2nd best team in the nation and their only loss is to #1. Penn state only has losses to the 1 and 2 team in the nation.

Obviously this isn't going to happen because conference Champs are going to get in, and I don't see how they can keep an undefeated fsu out in favor a one loss team. Especially with FSU coming into the week at #4 and playing a comparably ranked opponent that #7 Texas played.
Lmao
Thanks for the faux props….. but cut the bullshit. You want FSU in at 4 so UM can have an easy first game. Score would be similar to the Iowa game except fsu might get a FG….

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao
Thanks for the faux props….. but cut the bullshit. You want FSU in at 4 so UM can have an easy first game. Score would be similar to the Iowa game except fsu might get a FG….
shh!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU would smoke both Georgia and Alabama
Eh. Ohio State and Alabama look pretty close to being the same team to me. Im more of a casual college fan and NFL draft guy, though, but I doubt they'd smoke either team.

QuestionSocratic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to all the whining after the announcement. Really doesn't matter who gets in because there are at least 7 fan bases involved, so that means 3 will be butt-hurt.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First. Georgia did not play Alabama twice they did once and lost.

But Yes, the SEC is special flower. They are so elite that it is mandatory we change voting for them Because they can't get in on merit

The fact i, SEC is so super special that they should not have to bother with the season at all. The committee should just vote who is super special this year and place them in without the need for those pesky games.
Yes, the SEC poaches a bunch of high level programs and then bitches that they play each other…

Made your bed. Lie in it!

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHOULD be

Michigan
Washington
FSU

And the fourth is a tough call as Texas, Bama, Georgia and Ohio State all have an argument.

I hope not, but I know the committee doesn’t want to exclude the SEC, and I know they don’t want to hear it on the head to head argument. I could see them taking the “easy” path and excluding FSU based on “Gee, if you only had your QB!”, which is bullshit, but saves face…

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Alabama

And I will be PISSED!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHOULD be

Michigan
Washington
FSU

And the fourth is a tough call as Texas, Bama, Georgia and Ohio State all have an argument.

I hope not, but I know the committee doesn’t want to exclude the SEC, and I know they don’t want to hear it on the head to head argument. I could see them taking the “easy” path and excluding FSU based on “Gee, if you only had your QB!”, which is bullshit, but saves face…

Michigan
Washington
Texas
Alabama

And I will be PISSED!
If they stick with the 3 unbeaten power 5 Champs as history dictates then those are easy calls. After that it is the 2 1 loss conference champs, and those 2 happen to have a head to head game.

The top 4 should be an easy call, but I think the committee will do everything it can to change precedent to shoehorn in an SEC team.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they stick with the 3 unbeaten power 5 Champs as history dictates then those are easy calls. After that it is the 2 1 loss conference champs, and those 2 happen to have a head to head game.

The top 4 should be an easy call, but I think the committee will do everything it can to change precedent to shoehorn in an SEC team.
Yep, they will NOT exclude the SEC. That will come at the expense of FSU or Texas.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's the 4 teams that would beat the rest, its Georgia, Alabama, Michigan and Texas. If you want to go by record, rankings or whatever, fine by me. But those are the 4 strongest teams
I don’t know how anyone can say Georgia is a better team than Ohio St.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pussies… that’s all I have to say.

The committee did not have the sack to do what’s right.

And fuck Herbstreit… “Availability of players” has NEVER been any sort of official criteria for this. He pulled that out of his ass.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. No FSU. The committee did the right thing, Bama and Texas are clearly better than FSU right now, and FSU a didn’t stand a chance in the playoff. I’m happy that we’ll have 2 competitive semifinal games, instead of the inevitable ass whipping that would’ve happened if FSU got in.