• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the Top 10 Divas of All Time

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A question for Packers fans, do you think Davante Adams will make your list if things go wrong this off season which seems to be getting talked about.
I've not seen Adams as a me-first attention whore at any point in his career on or off the field to this point. Things can change, but as of right now there's absolutely no consideration of putting him on the list.

And if he does leave, I tip my hat to the guy and hold no ill will. It'd be a business decision and he's earned whatever financial benefits he'd receive from another team. We thought he might be a bust early in his career, but instead he busted his ass to become one of the best receivers in the game and a possible HOFer.

Wait... Rewind... If he signs with the Bears or Vikings, some ill will would be generated...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've not seen Adams as a me-first attention whore at any point in his career on or off the field to this point. Things can change, but as of right now there's absolutely no consideration of putting him on the list.

And if he does leave, I tip my hat to the guy and hold no ill will. It'd be a business decision and he's earned whatever financial benefits he'd receive from another team. We thought he might be a bust early in his career, but instead he busted his ass to become one of the best receivers in the game and a possible HOFer.

Wait... Rewind... If he signs with the Bears or Vikings, some ill will would be generated...
Yeah, it was more of a "what if" scenario. He hasn't been that "guy" yet but he seemed last spring that he wasn't really all in with Jordan Love at QB. And I could see you not wanting him to be a Viking for sure but the Bears, meh. Rivalry yes but they never get the QB right. They will never be a legit threat.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as coaches go I'm not sure how people haven't brought up Jim Harbaugh.

They say winning cures all ills in the NFL. Well, all that guy did in the NFL was win (granted no SB) but he still managed to get let go because he's such giant douchebag that nobody in SF could work with him.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fx Networks Teddy GIF by Snowfall
For him or me?

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that no one has brought up RememberTheKoy yet? He has to be up there on the SH whiny diva list by now.

A little bit of the long list of evidence:
"Well I have to say, I didn't want to do this. But after dealing with constant harassment and ridicule all season by people who think they know a lot more than they do when all I had done was present a well thought out roadmap for what I believed would happen based on actual facts of the season."

Calm Down Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me neither yet other than him not wanting to re-sign if Rodgers isn't the QB back when A.R. was creating all that drama last off season. I did see something to the effect that Davante was adamantly opposed to the F.T. Not sure where I read that though.

yeah... he does not want to be tagged, but most players do not.

“I’m not sure how to answer that safely right now. So, we’ll just cross that bridge when we get to it. I’ll just say that. I like to be professional on here,” Packers receiver Davante Adams.

Nelson and Cobb in past both took team friendly deals so they could stay in Green Bay, I do not necessarily believe at this point Adams will do the same. IMO Adams has been very professional during his time in Green Bay.

Right now with Packers salary cap situation, I do not see how they can keep both Rodgers and Adams for 2022 season. Most likely several other players gone as well if Rodgers does stay with mega deal.