• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the unwritten advantages whites have had since the birth of our nation and right up to this point today. That doesn't break my heart from an overall standpoint. Far as Asians, that's a bad break,

Lets apply your beliefs here. That being you're responsible for the circumstances in your life. By that reasoning, It was either the fault of the 15 year old or the 15 year old's parents. If there was a dictionary definition of dumb ass argument. This ridiculous rationale would probably be definition #1.

I'm shocked actually you gave it that credence. I was positive you'd go with Anton Scalia's ridiculous assertion of .027 error or 99.73 correct judgements in all death penalty cases.

Maybe there's hope for you yet.

So you are for discrimination from the government and the laws as long as it favors YOU. At least you admit it. You also admit to being fine with racism as long as YOU are the racist. Personally, I think you and people like you are a fucking joke and are the reason racism still exists today.

Yes...great argument and not a bit of intelligent thought. If a fifteen year old goes and shoots another innocent person, I am irrational for saying the sole blame for that act lies on the fifteen year old or his parents. Wow...I am irrational.

I follow the evidence. You make an unverifiable claim that a number is 4%. I go and find actual evidence that 2% are exonerated. That doesn’t mean they are wrongfully on death row though. It means they may be innocent or there may have been mistakes or misconduct in the trial. It could also mean that an appeals judge overruled the actual jury.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Not the same thing. Science says a mask will help prevent the spread of the virus. Science does not say it will stop the virus. So a conservative believes if you want to wear a mask, then wear one. If you don’t, then don’t.

2- Science says the climate has been changing forever. Scientists don’t even believe we can stop the changes. They believe we are contributing to it, which is something most conservatives believe. We just disagree to the extent and what we are willing to sacrifice. Why should the US cut everything if it will do no good because other countries are expanding their footprint? A conservative believes

3- Yes science does and most conservatives would agree; however, many conservatives believe there are side-effects to many of these vaccines that don’t make it worthwhile.

4- Does it prove it? Are you referring to the entire human race evolving from a single celled organism? That has never been close to being proven. Even if it were proven, intelligent design would still explain it.

5- Again you are wrong. Being pro-life is about giving every person a chance to live. From there, we also believe in taking care of the children. That is why the people most responsible for charity in this country are conservative and we adopt and foster children more.

6- No...they theorize. You don’t blindly follow the conclusions of people. You look at the evidence and come to your own conclusion.

Again, you are wrong. The news is not a conclusion...it is the full and actual facts. What makes it fake is when the lies are added to make people believe something untrue.

The mental gymnastics you need to put yourself through in order to produce such statements as these is astounding to me.

The way you marry fantastical thinking not grounded in reality to scientific fact in the way that you do is absolutely breathtaking in it’s breadth and depth.

Debating you about why I think you are dead wrong about practically all of your political opinions is exhausting however, in the same way it is exhausting debating a two-year-old. One cant reason with people who arent living the same reality as others.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mental gymnastics you need to put yourself through in order to produce such statements as these is astounding to me.

The way you marry fantastical thinking not grounded in reality to scientific fact in the way that you do is absolutely breathtaking in it’s breadth and depth.

Debating you about why I think you are dead wrong about practically all of your political opinions is exhausting however, in the same way it is exhausting debating a two-year-old. One cant reason with people who arent living the same reality as others.

It isn’t mental gymnastics to state the actual findings. Does a mask stop the transmission of CORONA? Nope.

Here is the problem, you make these statements but can’t point out a flaw in what I say. In the meantime, I show time and again flaws in what you claim.

You can’t be date me because what you claim to be fact are not the facts. They are opinions and the facts you use usually have a distortion to the actual findings in order to support your opinion. In other words, using the word “facts” does not make them facts. Typically, you post lies because if it isn’t an actual fact, then it is either a lie, a mistake, or inconclusive.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was unaware I needed to impress you and it wasn't a mistake. It was willful, premediated and habitual lying. I gives a nasty fuck what Japan, Germany, Iraq and whoever the fuck the Stan is do. Do they claim to be all about justice for all cuz we do and it ain't just to break promise after promise to someone. If nothing else though. I at least got a pretty good idea of what your word is worth.
As a matter of fact yes . They all claim those things

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t mental gymnastics to state the actual findings. Does a mask stop the transmission of CORONA? Nope.

Here is the problem, you make these statements but can’t point out a flaw in what I say. In the meantime, I show time and again flaws in what you claim.

You can’t be date me because what you claim to be fact are not the facts. They are opinions and the facts you use usually have a distortion to the actual findings in order to support your opinion. In other words, using the word “facts” does not make them facts. Typically, you post lies because if it isn’t an actual fact, then it is either a lie, a mistake, or inconclusive.

cool story, bro.

Of course, none of what you are saying is actually true, but I’m glad you’re sticking with it, for your sake.

In order to be able to debate, you have to be able to actually use facts. Not the incoherent ramblings of some d-bag in his basement. Not an edgy, “word on the street” malcontent prattling on about “taking away my freedoms!!!” But actual facts from actual scientists who have spent their entire career studying whatever is up for debate.

Masks lower the rate of transmission of the virus. That’s a fact. If everybody wore a mask, the rate if transmission of the virus would go down exponentially. That is also a fact. Saying otherwise is a fairytale from kookytown. It just is.

You can hoot and holler all you want about the boogeymen coming to take your guns, and the gays, and how terrible Antifa is, and how white liberals somehow “told” the Native Americans who they should be angry about, but none of that is actually true.

In any case, I dont have anything else to say on this topic, so I’m done on this thread, probably.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool story, bro.

Of course, none of what you are saying is actually true, but I’m glad you’re sticking with it, for your sake.

In order to be able to debate, you have to be able to actually use facts. Not the incoherent ramblings of some d-bag in his basement. Not an edgy, “word on the street” malcontent prattling on about “taking away my freedoms!!!” But actual facts from actual scientists who have spent their entire career studying whatever is up for debate.

Masks lower the rate of transmission of the virus. That’s a fact. If everybody wore a mask, the rate if transmission of the virus would go down exponentially. That is also a fact. Saying otherwise is a fairytale from kookytown. It just is.

You can hoot and holler all you want about the boogeymen coming to take your guns, and the gays, and how terrible Antifa is, and how white liberals somehow “told” the Native Americans who they should be angry about, but none of that is actually true.

In any case, I dont have anything else to say on this topic, so I’m done on this thread, probably.

Not even gonna bother with the other crap, but wouldn’t you think if we didn’t have all the rioters running around like a bunch of monkeys the rate of transmission of the China virus would go down exponentially?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool story, bro.

i dont think we have any data about masks . i do have the manufacturer's warning which tells about it not being able to stop covid 19 . i have been under the mask thing since march . i still see infections .

now they could lower it but i havent seen any data on it . . and if they do then why are we locked down ? why are churches closed ? why are sports shut down and schools ?

so my challenge to you is find me some numbers . show me with hard numbers where a bandanna or unfiltered mask has an effect . i dont think we have a study one on that . i think we have speculation they may work . shoot even reasonable speculation but hard core facts ? i dont think so

if you cant see portland going on i cant help you . almost 60 days of riots . i dont know about gays and what you are saying . i do know they are trying to take guns and did in st louis from that couple

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like the name redskins

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are for discrimination from the government and the laws as long as it favors YOU. At least you admit it. You also admit to being fine with racism as long as YOU are the racist. Personally, I think you and people like you are a fucking joke and are the reason racism still exists today.

Slow your roll, tiger. As I'm not a part of it. I'm neither benefitting from anything or discriminating against anyone in the scenario you laid out. And affirmative action, for which there was valid reasons it was created in the first place. Has worked out well for white people, or more to the point, for white women.

Great argument and not a bit of intelligent thought. If a fifteen year old goes and shoots another innocent person, I am irrational for saying the sole blame for that act lies on the fifteen year old or his parents. Wow...I am irrational.

Its your argument, G. And yeah you do seem irrational as the scenario you laid out had the 15 year old being murdered, not the murderer.

I follow the evidence. You make an unverifiable claim that a number is 4%. I go and find actual evidence that 2% are exonerated. That doesn’t mean they are wrongfully on death row though. It means they may be innocent or there may have been mistakes or misconduct in the trial. It could also mean that an appeals judge overruled the actual jury.

Heh. OK. Whatever you say.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then go at the other countries as hard as you go at this one then I will be impressed .
I got news for you , it isn’t going to end until one nation wins it all . It’s called human nature . The idea that because we are the greatest country now and somehow we can’t make mistakes others make is foolish and unreasonable

and if I am correct very few countries if ever gave back land from a country they beat
Japan and Germany are big examples , Iraq is another and even the Stan

holding us to a standard you can’t hold other countries too is crap because no other country would have done it any differently then or now
You cannot be serious. What a horrific outlook on the human race. Wtf are we here for? To earn our "reservations" in hell?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool story, bro.

First off, if somebody says they are taking away my freedoms, what the scientist says is not relevant.

Now for the stuff you actually are debating. I absolutely agree that masks lower the rate of transmission and stated that while you said it prevented. Thank you for conceding my fact.

Eric Smallpenis and Beto both started they are coming for the guns. Biden has endorsed the idea. So it isn’t a boogeyman...it is the democratic platform.

As for gays, I have no idea what you are referring. My guess is you are trying to make people out as gigots when they really aren’t.

ANTIFA Is indeed a terrorist organization. They are using violence for political means.

The white liberal thing is a belief. And I laid out the reason it makes sense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot be serious. What a horrific outlook on the human race. Wtf are we here for? To earn our "reservations" in hell?
the bible tells you what will happen . those that dont believe it have only this to look forward too because human nature is what it is

hitler tried it , alexander the great tried it , the mongols , radical muslims espouse a one world caliphate under islam . communist espouse world wide communism

the Japanese espoused it in the 30's mussolini

i can go on .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow your roll, tiger. As I'm not a part of it. I'm neither benefitting from anything or discriminating against anyone in the scenario you laid out. And affirmative action, for which there was valid reasons it was created in the first place. Has worked out well for white people, or more to the point, for white women.

Its your argument, G. And yeah you do seem irrational as the scenario you laid out had the 15 year old being murdered, not the murderer.

Heh. OK. Whatever you say.

Affirmative action started off as a needed program because it was verifiable the discrimination blacks felt. It is no longer needed. It has worked out well for women as a whole, not just white women. You have admitted being fine with discriminating against white men.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Affirmative action started off as a needed program because it was verifiable the discrimination blacks felt. It is no longer needed. It has worked out well for women as a whole, not just white women. You have admitted being fine with discriminating against white men.

That isn't quite how I put it though is it. And its not me discriminating against white men or anyone else. The courts saw AA as a necessary means to correct decades n decades of discrimination that favored a particular group. A group that still continues to benefit in various ways simply from the color of their skin in our society. And let's not bullshit about it. Whatever discrimination white men are facing today. Every minority and females had to deal with and still are dealing with today.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other country claims to offer liberty and justice for all in their country's pledge or nat'l anthem? Show me.
i didnt say that , i said they all claim those things( in their constitutions or philosophies )

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say that , i said they all claim those things( in their constitutions or philosophies )

Show me than.

Cause thanks to the Indian Citizen Act of 1924 ALL indigenous peoples called Indians in the act that were born in the United States or its territories are American citizens. Now let's review the Pledge of Alliance which was also amended in 1924 as well to include the word America as in United States of America.

with liberty - IE personal freedom
and justice - IE fair treatment from the law.
for all - IE for each and every citizen of the country

Now tell me how does the above square with the Gov't lying and/or breaking promises to its own citizens? It doesn't, that's how.

And there is no fingers crossed, or eye wink, no caveat, no do over, or anything else that says just cuz other countries do it, we can do it to. It ain't biblical either. Its bullshit is what it is.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bible tells you what will happen . those that dont believe it have only this to look forward too because human nature is what it is

hitler tried it , alexander the great tried it , the mongols , radical muslims espouse a one world caliphate under islam . communist espouse world wide communism

the Japanese espoused it in the 30's mussolini

i can go on .
So you're going by the shitheads of history = human nature? And didn't the bible say the meek shall inherit the world? We're responsible for what we do in this world - and we sure as f better not follow in the footsteps of Hitler. If you don't have higher standards than that... I don't know what to say to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.