• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My thoughts on our Lakers

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for Landry but I feel like you are correct Rule.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJO cut. I thought the timing was weird, then just read that he signed a contract to play in China. The Lakers released him so he could sign that contract. That leaves 16 on the roster. I think Landry will be next, but they'll wait until they get back to LA!

had to come back to the clean air of the Lakers board. the general board was too polluted with you-know-who's lying...

anyways, agree with you about the timing, but i think we all knew this was a cut that was coming. and yeaf, Landry simply has NOT been up to snuff. so i see him being on the bubble as well...

Xavier Henry i like and i'm hoping he makes the cut. i think you might've been right when you said the Lakers just might carry a full 15. we'll see...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they like Harris and his cheap rookie contract. Cutting Landry puts them at 15 players which is the max they can carry and I think they start the season with a full 15-man roster. Scratch Landry off your depth chart and that's what the opening roster will look like in my opinion.

i do like what i've seen from Harris in the few spots i saw him play. i'd guess they'd lean towards what you said about his contract and maybe having a bit of upside as well...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do like what i've seen from Harris in the few spots i saw him play. i'd guess they'd lean towards what you said about his contract and maybe having a bit of upside as well...

Yeah, I think Harris certainly has more upside than Landry. I kind of feel bad for Landry too. I think it was yesterday's Backstage Lakers (love this show) when Landry said he was the last cut on a team before. Poor guy is going to have to go through that again.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Landry is next up. I think we will see DJO later like with Farmer spending a couple of years in the spaghetti league. DJO will be back as I am sure the Lakers have their finger on the pulse of what is going on in China and the world for that matter.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Landry i feel bad for him he never finds a permanent Job. Maybe it's time to change careers pretty sure next week he will be checking out of the hotel his staying in next to the Lakers practice facilty.