• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Latest Draft

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys, did my first regular draft last night and I was apparently still hungover from the running backs flying off the board in the MBBRL draft but this is what I ended up with:

QB - Luck (7)
RB - Lacy (1), Murray (2), Foster (3), Rice (9)
WR - V. Jackson (4), Crabtree (5), T. Smith (6), J. Edelman (8), D. Bowe (13), J. Gordon (14)
TE - D Pitta (11), J Reed (12)
DEF - Panthers (10)
K - Dawson (15)

I picked 5th and this is a 10 team standard league so it's 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1DEF, 1K. Yes, as you can probably tell I went RB, RB, RB in a league that you can only start 2 with no flex, but it's not because I forgot there was no flex, I was just not going to let Arian Foster get away at the 25th pick. I'm still happy with the wide receivers I ended up with and I was the last one to take a tight end, so I decided to go back to back. I had some running back sleepers that I wanted, but the with the four I got (Ray Rice in the 9th round!!) there was no need to dive deeper as I though that wide receiver depth was more important. I was going to draft Big Ben in the 14th but he didn't make it to me so I figured I'd take a flyer on Gordon.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beauty! I see why you chose Foster, but curious as to which WR were available at the time. Wouldn't want to pass on a Jordy Nelson there...

Your receivers are kind of hit and miss, but the hits are huge most times. Bowe is the cable, IMO

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beauty! I see why you chose Foster, but curious as to which WR were available at the time. Wouldn't want to pass on a Jordy Nelson there...

Your receivers are kind of hit and miss, but the hits are huge most times. Bowe is the cable, IMO

Nelson was who I wanted with that pick, but he went 19th, Jeffrey went 22nd, and Antonio Brown went 23rd. Cobb was the best left on the board at that point.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not one to mock those that draft RB heavy!! ;)

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys, did my first regular draft last night and I was apparently still hungover from the running backs flying off the board in the MBBRL draft but this is what I ended up with:

QB - Luck (7)
RB - Lacy (1), Murray (2), Foster (3), Rice (9)
WR - V. Jackson (4), Crabtree (5), T. Smith (6), J. Edelman (8), D. Bowe (13), J. Gordon (14)
TE - D Pitta (11), J Reed (12)
DEF - Panthers (10)
K - Dawson (15)

I picked 5th and this is a 10 team standard league so it's 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1DEF, 1K. Yes, as you can probably tell I went RB, RB, RB in a league that you can only start 2 with no flex, but it's not because I forgot there was no flex, I was just not going to let Arian Foster get away at the 25th pick. I'm still happy with the wide receivers I ended up with and I was the last one to take a tight end, so I decided to go back to back. I had some running back sleepers that I wanted, but the with the four I got (Ray Rice in the 9th round!!) there was no need to dive deeper as I though that wide receiver depth was more important. I was going to draft Big Ben in the 14th but he didn't make it to me so I figured I'd take a flyer on Gordon.

My favorite picks are the value you got with Luck in 7th, and imo, Panthers in 10th. You can play Carolina each week and not have to worry about an extra roster spot for a backup.

I like the depth at RB, especially with injury concerns with Murray and Foster - you needed it.

The negative is I hate your WR's. I honestly think T. Smith and Edelman may be your best 2 - but you have to start 3. Obviously every team has to sacrifice somewhere though.