• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My fantasy team..

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play in a league with 10 PPR league. We do not play with an exclusive TE. Rather we pick 5 WRs/TEs. We start 3 of the five.

We pick two QBs and start ONE. We pick 4 RBs and start 2 each week. Two defenses and start ONE. Two kickers and start ONE.

My team:

QBs start one
Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger

RBs start two
Doug Martin
Reggie Bush
Deangelo Williams
Vereen

WRs/TEs start three
Roddy White
Jordy Nelson
Eric Decker
Anquan Boldin
Gronk

Kickers start one
Janikowski
Greg Zuerlein

Defenses/STs start one
Ravens
Falcons

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would definitely go Falcons defense game one ;)...Pretty darn good team though. WR doesn't have the top end guy that some might have but all those guys are solid. Throw in Gronk coming back here pretty soon and he could become that top end guy you need. I just drafted him in my last FF Draft and feel pretty good about especially having him come playoff time (FF playoff time at least).

Doug Martin and Reggie Bush are definitely the strength of your team (well I guess Rodgers could be counted in that as well). Those two in a PPR league could just blow away the competition. I could honestly see Bush get close to 80 receptions this year with so much focus towards Megatron.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Bb, but I don`t see the same as cd. Aside from Rodgers, Martin, White, Your 2 D`s and K`s, I don`t see much Fantasy "consistant" depth there. You better hope Rodgers doesn`t go down because even if Ben last thru the yr, he`s never been a good fantasy qb. Take away D. Martin and although Reggie has good potential, its yet to be seen on a new team.As far as D. Williams and vereen, those 2 prob were drafted after D or kickers:). With White , who last few yrs has shared wknd fantasy points with Julio. 1 wknd its White,next Jones. After that, your wrs have mediocre at best fantasy consistancy. Decker and injury prone Nelson will be fighting for fantasy pts all yr with 2 qbs who like to spread the ball around and Boldin seems to always show up toward end of yr to grab some good fantasy stats. Gronk? Can`t say I`d be too confident he`s going last too long. Other than that, I`d say your strengths are Your 2 D`s and kickers:whistle:. Sorry, Bb just don`t see the same "fantasy" value as cd. My team doesn`t look much better by the way:suds:Go Broncs

Last edited by a moderator: