• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My dragnet is complete

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do. I've told Clyde how to do it too.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
killersnowmen.jpg

It seems like it's Christmas for troll hunting.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith is a bust. Not on the level of a Ryan Leaf more like Joey Harrington.

Been a niner fan since the early 80's, never posted on the ESPN niner board.

I am not a troll, just someone with an opinion.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I actually had no problem with Cocoa. He was annoying, but not a troll. I'd like for him to come aboard.

Generally I agree. I always felt he was lumped in with the genuine trolls when - at least in terms of football - he was fairly reasonable. It's hard to criticize people for being unhappy with Smith. I almost specifically posted something about not excluding Cocoa, but then I remembered that bizarre day when he created like 30+ single-post threads crapping on Smith. I have absolutely no problem with Cocoa being on here, but I couldn't bring myself to actively endorse him remembering that showing.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember that day too. I was so pissed.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cocoa wasn't as bad as some trolls but he got progressively worse and became one of those "turn everything into Alex Smith bashing and if you don't absolutely hate Alex Smith and think he's the worse football player no human being ever than you must love Alex Smith and think he's the franchise for the next decade."

I applaud your efforts Ray as the ESPN became a joke in the last couple of months and trolls killed off most meaningful discussions that could be had there.

I have absolutely no problem if you think Alex Smith or any other player sucks but at least be rational about it and not be flat out stupid about it.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't care if people want to rip Smith apart. Post video of each turnover and cohesively go through what he's fucking up and why. If he's really that bad, go ahead and put it out there and the debate can go on in the thread. It can go on mercilessly in my opinion.

The problem is when the forum is repeatedly taken over with multiple threads droning on and on about nothing, and all the other threads that have nothing to do with the topic get sucked into the tornado. Cannot play with them. Cannot post with them. Sam I am I do not eat green eggs and ham.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray_Dogg

send ghost a pm and ask him to Ip ban this troll.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if people want to rip Smith apart. Post video of each turnover and cohesively go through what he's fucking up and why. If he's really that bad, go ahead and put it out there and the debate can go on in the thread. It can go on mercilessly in my opinion.

The problem is when the forum is repeatedly taken over with multiple threads droning on and on about nothing, and all the other threads that have nothing to do with the topic get sucked into the tornado. Cannot play with them. Cannot post with them. Sam I am I do not eat green eggs and ham.

exactly, smith hasn't done well and should be criticized. But when people start doing it JUST to annoy people, it's trolling.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well If there was one thread that was for the Smith Bashers. and they stuck to it i wouldnt even care. Just multiple threads about smith and how they can turn a thread about Disneyland into something about Alex Smith

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I knew blitz49 was the clown returning. Banned again. Seriously dude? I see all on here you fucking bum.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well If there was one thread that was for the Smith Bashers. and they stuck to it i wouldnt even care. Just multiple threads about smith and how they can turn a thread about Disneyland into something about Alex Smith

Maybe that might be a good idea. IF, you guys really want to give them one more chance, even though these jerks don't deserve it. Just have Ray make a sticky "Alex Smith complaints" thread (or something like that). No rules in there, and if anyone wants to waste their time arguing in circles with those guys... let them.

I've noticed that a few people want to try and be the bigger person, because I see a lot of resistance to actually getting rid of these guys who turned ESPN into a shit-stirring paradise, and have tried and failed to bring that same garbage here. I can understand that, it's ingrained in our American beliefs to let everyone speak their mind.

I could guarantee you they wouldn't stay in there though. You give an inch and they take a mile. They'd swarm out of there like angry wasps the first chance they had, which would force Ray and Clyde to babysit and ban them.

I'd be against this idea. Just because I have no faith that they'd be happy with just one place to fulfill their need to argue and antagonize people.

Ray made it pretty clear that they were welcome to come along, but he wouldn't put up with their habit to turn everything into a gripe fest about Smith, the Yorks, whoever. I mean, if they were allowed to run unchecked here, something as simple as a thread about Fitzgerald nearing an extension would have turned into how much the 49ers suck because they didn't go and get Kolb in order to lure Fitzgerald here next year... or some other nonsense of A connects to Z logic... just like they always did on ESPN.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't welcome on here at all. I gave everyone of them a chance and they blew it. After today's antics there is really no chance in hell.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't welcome on here at all. I gave everyone of them a chance and they blew it. After today's antics there is really no chance in hell.

I can completely understand that. I think it's great that you even gave them a chance, I wouldn't have.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly by no means was my intention to suggest that thread more so than to tell the mindless douche monster trolls that they could have been tolerated at first

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Their are things I like about Smith, so if I posted them and happened to of had an avatar of him I prob would've gotten banned? Why don't you guys just create two separate threads pro/anti Alex and if something isn't related to a recent game or somethin and their just bs'ing then ban them. But you guys are saying that if their's a QB thread going on and somebody says something positive, you guys ban them? Really?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not what we mean. There is a tact the trolls use that we grew painfully aware of on ESPN. They were over the top obsessive with hijacking everything on ESPN and turning it into Alex smith sucks this and that. So on here they thought it would be cute to do the opposite and take every opportunity to praise him. So basically if you come on here and are new and you start doing one of those things, guess what? Hammer time.