• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My dragnet is complete

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New rule. Anybody that joins and has Alex Smith in their Avatar and decides they are cool and posts a bunch of pro-smith mockery BS is gonna get the door upon arrival.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
New rule. Anybody that joins and has Alex Smith in their Avatar and decides they are cool and posts a bunch of pro-smith mockery BS is gonna get the door upon arrival.

Approved!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been verified as members of the known overboard Smith hatred clown crew from ESPN. This is their cool idea of thinking they can be on this board. I waited Kings out to see if the others would sign up and try the same tact. It worked. Now they'll be kicking rocks.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And seriously I shouldn't even have to answer that question. It doesn't get anymore obvious than freebase67.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They have been verified as members of the known overboard Smith hatred clown crew from ESPN. This is their cool idea of thinking they can be on this board. I waited Kings out to see if the others would sign up and try the same tact. It worked. Now they'll be kicking rocks.

I don't understand their hatred for Smith. Their failure has definitely been a team effort the last few years; not just Smith. If he's healthy and the line holds up I think he can be successful. For some reason I think he's gonna be fine this year, and I'm usually a "glass half empty" guy when it comes to my sports teams. Can't judge by last week's game since they only had 4 days of practice with no mini camps.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seconded

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand their hatred for Smith. Their failure has definitely been a team effort the last few years; not just Smith. If he's healthy and the line holds up I think he can be successful. For some reason I think he's gonna be fine this year, and I'm usually a "glass half empty" guy when it comes to my sports teams. Can't judge by last week's game since they only had 4 days of practice with no mini camps.

It has nothing to do with Alex Smith. It has to do with disrupting discussions by 49ers fans.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Appreciation and gratitude has been bestowed to the forum by thee. Back to thy purgatory boards of ESPN must they now slither. No tears nor 40oz of malt liquor shall be spilled on this day as they descend to a sad place of darkness. Seriously, thank you. Thank you for keeping the redundant, mindless, bottomless pit of drivel threads off of this illustrious board.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Appreciation and gratitude has been bestowed to the forum by thee. Back to thy purgatory boards of ESPN must they now slither. No tears nor 40oz of malt liquor shall be spilled on this day as they descend to a sad place of darkness. Seriously, thank you. Thank you for keeping the redundant, mindless, bottomless pit of drivel threads off of this illustrious board.

I liked that board too. Lots of lively arguments and funny stuff as well as some good knowledge being put out. I find it very easy to just ignore the obvious trollers. I'm sorry to see it die. Lots of the same guys here so should be the same good game day threads. That dude ChrisPozz always had some good stuff. I hope NC49ers comes over too and IMAC.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to Ghost!

Two more and soon to be three can...

Last edited by a moderator:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be careful not to wrongfully ban the hopeful (or blindly) optimistics. Take advantage of the IP search option, and let people prove to be trolls. Lets not hurt the quality of this forum by removing all opinions we don't agree with. Nothing like a good argument to keep a forum lively and interesting. If the trolls did a better job of making their case, in a devils advocate type of way, i could enjoy myself. But when it becomes to obvious it's just tiresome.

Last edited by a moderator:

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ello. :yo:

Alex-Smith-draft.jpg

:peace:

P.S. Alex Smith is simply the best QB in the NFL.

/endlametrollattempt

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no worries X. 4 of the clowns so far have used the same ids. The other one took the exact same approach as freebase.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be careful not to wrongfully ban the hopeful (or blindly) optimistics. Take advantage of the IP search option, and let people prove to be trolls. Lets not hurt the quality of this forum by removing all opinions we don't agree with. Nothing like a good argument to keep a forum lively and interesting. If the trolls did a better job of making their case, in a devils advocate type of way, i could enjoy myself. But when it becomes to obvious it's just tiresome.

I don't think that you have to worry about, he's talking about obviously disingenuous posters. "Kings of the West" was so transparent that pretty much everyone caught on to it. Freebase's posts well, you'd need less than a minute on his ESPN post history page to realize he was just posturing.

BTW, if you ask me, it was the same person.
6 posts down, the "Einstein" insult

This isn't court of law evidence by any means, because calling someone Einstein in order to call them an idiot is common, but how common is it outside of 13 year old girl mentalities who need to give people nicknames such as Alex the Awful, Snookie, Little Punk, Bukkake, etc. in order to feel like he's really sticking it to them??

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that you have to worry about, he's talking about obviously disingenuous posters. "Kings of the West" was so transparent that pretty much everyone caught on to it. Freebase's posts well, you'd need less than a minute on his ESPN post history page to realize he was just posturing.

BTW, if you ask me, it was the same person.
6 posts down, the "Einstein" insult

This isn't court of law evidence by any means, because calling someone Einstein in order to call them an idiot is common, but how common is it outside of 13 year old girl mentalities who need to give people nicknames such as Alex the Awful, Snookie, Little Punk, Bukkake, etc. in order to feel like he's really sticking it to them??

Exactly. Most people don't agree with NolanNosense but don't think he's a troll. Just an ass sometimes. Which is why there was support to have him on the board.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Debates are necessary on a Board like this. However, I dont want all the redundant shit, to consume the threads. I think the people who want to come on here to ruin the hard work of Pozz and Ray, and ETC then they should be sent back to The OTHER Board

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And seriously I shouldn't even have to answer that question. It doesn't get anymore obvious than freebase67.

I still don't get it. What does that name mean? What's that username trying to imply...?