• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

my after combine draft (late )

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry fellas i have been late on my post combine draft , (too much damn time in the polics thread:D)

here is my latest mock

1) cody ford OG OU , 6-5 335 lbs , i agonized over this but my choice comes down to murray , haskins and lock being gone and i dont do trades (rosen could be in play ) so on the premise our QB is gone i felt like ford is a plug and play LG and at 15 represents value , not sexy at all but needed if you have colt and case behind center

2) jachai polite FLA OLB 6-2 260 i am gambling his combine cost him some money . i think he can play and should start out behind anderson in a learning year .. if anderson works out then you have the guy in line to replace RK

3) Irv smith TE ALA , 6-4 245 lbs , playmaker and good blocker . allows you to move on from jordan reed this year if not next

3) hakeem butler wr 6-6 225 lbs , big , tall fast , and a little raw but this is my sleeper guy

5) will greir qb wva country and others will say no way he is here . i think he will be here and i like him because he is good in the classroom breaking down plays . a thing a BU needs to do if he isnt there then finley or rypien will be and all can be solid young BU qbs

6) chase winovich 6-2 258 lbs OLB , he is a hustle guy who wont wow you with measurables i think he is the IONman of OLBs

6) hunter renfro wr 5-10 clemson , great hands , perfect in slot . a good guy for case and colt to move the chains with

7) cameron smith ILB 6-2 230 , injury history but a hustle guy who does well in coverage , a depth guy

7) titus howard OT ala state , 6-5 322lbs , a developmental guy who could eventually be the new swing tackle . skins have been linked to him a lot , raw guy

alright before you beat the piss out of this draft if qb is ther at 15 grab him but i cant justify taking jones at 15 . butler could be iffy in round 3 but a good wr could be there

after the comments play out i will move it to the draft thread

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have always believed you build a team from inside out. We have done this the last 2 yrs on the interior Defensive side. Good, now we have to turn our attention to OL. and Ford is NASTY!!!!!!. Just what we need. Polite 6-2 260 sounds like a tweener, which could be better for a 3-4 def. Nevertheless he addresses a need. Irv smith TE ALA , 6-4 245 lbs sounds like another Jordan Reed, a pass catching TE but he fills a need. Now Ford, Hakeem butler wr 6-6 225 lbs and Will Greir I'm very familiar with them. Bulter doesn't have blazing speed but he is definitely mismatch nightmare. Grier reminds be of McCoy, a gunslinger with a normal arm. Like most 5th rd picks, he's definitely a project. Renfro another Trey Quinn. The other picks I have no clue.

Overall pretty good.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Grier going in the 5th round... hes a 2nd round pick and a lot of people believe he actually moved passed Jones and could sneak into the 1st with his strong pro day.

Also doesnt this thread belong at the top sticky in the draft thread????

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Grier going in the 5th round... hes a 2nd round pick and a lot of people believe he actually moved passed Jones and could sneak into the 1st with his strong pro day.

Also doesnt this thread belong at the top sticky in the draft thread????
it belongs where i say it belongs for now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL okay.....

Grier in 5th would be a STEAL though :pound:
“after the comments play out i will move it to the draft thread”

Look at the last line again

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry fellas i have been late on my post combine draft , (too much damn time in the polics thread:D)

here is my latest mock

1) cody ford OG OU , 6-5 335 lbs , i agonized over this but my choice comes down to murray , haskins and lock being gone and i dont do trades (rosen could be in play ) so on the premise our QB is gone i felt like ford is a plug and play LG and at 15 represents value , not sexy at all but needed if you have colt and case behind center

2) jachai polite FLA OLB 6-2 260 i am gambling his combine cost him some money . i think he can play and should start out behind anderson in a learning year .. if anderson works out then you have the guy in line to replace RK

3) Irv smith TE ALA , 6-4 245 lbs , playmaker and good blocker . allows you to move on from jordan reed this year if not next

3) hakeem butler wr 6-6 225 lbs , big , tall fast , and a little raw but this is my sleeper guy

5) will greir qb wva country and others will say no way he is here . i think he will be here and i like him because he is good in the classroom breaking down plays . a thing a BU needs to do if he isnt there then finley or rypien will be and all can be solid young BU qbs

6) chase winovich 6-2 258 lbs OLB , he is a hustle guy who wont wow you with measurables i think he is the IONman of OLBs

6) hunter renfro wr 5-10 clemson , great hands , perfect in slot . a good guy for case and colt to move the chains with

7) cameron smith ILB 6-2 230 , injury history but a hustle guy who does well in coverage , a depth guy

7) titus howard OT ala state , 6-5 322lbs , a developmental guy who could eventually be the new swing tackle . skins have been linked to him a lot , raw guy

alright before you beat the piss out of this draft if qb is ther at 15 grab him but i cant justify taking jones at 15 . butler could be iffy in round 3 but a good wr could be there

after the comments play out i will move it to the draft thread

I like it. Very possible that the players in round 1 and 2 are there. Smith would be steal in the 3rd round but I don't think he will be there. Grier in the 5th is a stretch b/c now he is getting some hype and QBs always get over drafted. We are going to have to take Grier with our 2nd 3rd round pick if we really want him. Same goes for the QB Stidham from Auburn.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a playmaker in round 1, not a guard. We can get a guard in round 3 and bring back Cooper as insurance. Butler will NOT last past round 2 so I hope we look at him there. I think all this talk will be fruitless anyways because Danny boy & Brice will move up and sabotage the rest of the draft for Lock.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a playmaker in round 1, not a guard. We can get a guard in round 3 and bring back Cooper as insurance. Butler will NOT last past round 2 so I hope we look at him there. I think all this talk will be fruitless anyways because Danny boy & Brice will move up and sabotage the rest of the draft for Lock.

Na...Na...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Na...Na...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lock is the only QB prospect from this draft that I think has a chance to be good. Possibly Grier too but the skins basically already have Grier in Keenum.

Though it would be funny if they ended up with Haskins, Murray, or jones. Circus keeps circusing

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need everything so my first round mock for skins is anybody as long as we get some one im happy lol

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You must want M. Brown at #15 b/c he is instant offense.