• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Movies That Are 10 Out of 10

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can forgive The Equalizer, I can forgive John Wick, but fucking Lucy? Are you shitting me????

cue "You don't like The Godfather" rage in 3,2,1...

Lucy was fucking awful. Scarlett Johansson could have been naked the entire movie and it still would have been terrible.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not understand the love of Its a Wonderful Life. The movie is just dumb. The acting is embaringly bad (granted, different era). The story is stupid because he is a complete ass to Mary, but she marries him, why? And all the problems are solved out of nowhere. The solutions literally just walk through the door at the perfect times.

I also don't understand why it is considered a Christmas movie. It is only "Christmas" for about 10-15 minutes.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many of mine have been mentioned.

A few that haven't (I think)

Spaceballs (Just too quotable, but its hard to watch on TV when its edited)
Fletch (Chevy at his best)

If we're going by the criteria that if its on and you're flipping through the channels and you have to watch it:

Iron Eagle

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucy was fucking awful. Scarlett Johansson could have been naked the entire movie and it still would have been terrible.
Ok, let's not get crazy

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not understand the love of Its a Wonderful Life. The movie is just dumb. The acting is embaringly bad (granted, different era). The story is stupid because he is a complete ass to Mary, but she marries him, why? And all the problems are solved out of nowhere. The solutions literally just walk through the door at the perfect times.

I also don't understand why it is considered a Christmas movie. It is only "Christmas" for about 10-15 minutes.
Deus ex machina - Wikipedia

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with the second sentence with every fiber of my being.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you need to watch it until you understand.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the first time I openly came out as an "anti-Godfather." My friend, who I had just told the news, looked at the ground, and muttered confusedly, almost in a whisper: "Doesn't... like... The Godfather?"
It insists upon itself.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3 Will Ferrell movie with Anchorman and Talladega Nights. I think its great
I'll never understand that thinking. Seemed like Wahlberg phoned it in. The best parts of that movie were Samuel Jackson and The Rock. After they died it was pretty mediocre.

Old School was much better. Step Brothers was better.

It seems I am in the minority on this movie though.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clint was OK, but the two kids were gawd-awful, I thought.

I can't provide examples since I haven't seen the movie in years, but that was the main feeling I had when I saw it.
I completely disagree with this. They guy did a very good job of being very uncomfortable and slowly warming up to Clint. The girl was good throughout.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This movie was almost forgotten immediately. It bombed. The movie company forgot to keep the rights to the movie so it was free for whoever wanted to use it. That is why it was suddenly played on network tv every Christmas. Pretty crazy.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll never understand that thinking. Seemed like Wahlberg phoned it in. The best parts of that movie were Samuel Jackson and The Rock. After they died it was pretty mediocre.

Maybe watch it again. It was comedy done right.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story is stupid because he is a complete ass to Mary, but she marries him, why? And all the problems are solved out of nowhere. The solutions literally just walk through the door at the perfect times.

How so? Mary was calling as many people as she could to get help, since Uncle Billy confessed to her that he lost the large sum of money, (unknowingly gave money to Mr.Potter). Knowing how much George Bailey had helped them, the townspeople wanted to help. And in the end, George was the richest man in town because he had a lot of people care about him. While he learned that his life was as bad as he thought it was, but he only thought that because he wanted to travel around the world, which is also why he refused the advances of Mary.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd agree on Old School. Kinda hated Anchorman.

His small part in Wedding Crashers was pretty awesome

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Step Brothers is the only Will Ferrell movie I loved the first time I saw it but got less funny with multiple views.