• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MotoGP 2013

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Images from last year.....

482320_501129636615016_1620943568_n.jpg

894639_501129676615012_693001448_o.jpg

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool.....

Rossi back on the Yamaha & looking really good. He & his teammate Lorenzo looking all chummy before the season kicks off. We'll see what happens as things gets a little hectic.

13rossiatnight.jpg

image.jpg

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A short Go-Pro video with the 2 Repsol Honda's at the new Circuit of the America's

Last edited by a moderator:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy Lorenzo looks strong. He gets the pole, but the top 8 riders are only 1 second apart & racing is different than qualifying so anything can happen. Big news of the qualifying session was Andrea Dovizioso on the Factory Ducati earning a better pole position that ex-Ducati rider Valentino Rossi. A very vocal exit from Rossi as he left the Italian Red brand.

This course is a bit tricky as the cooler temps at night make the tires a little hard to get to temp & the blowing sand is always fun at low lean angles. Always fun to get the season kicked off!!!!!

My thoughts for the season are I want battles in the top 3-5 riders & good racing to the end of the season. The Honda & Yamaha riders has the talent to put on a heck of a show. Let's see it boys!!!

Soup :: Yamaha's Lorenzo Takes MotoGP Pole At Qatar :: 04-06-2013

Marc Marquez
MarquezQatar1.jpg

Nicky Hayden
HaydenQatar1.jpg

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lorenzo & Rossi comment on the upcoming race at COTA.....

Jorge Lorenzo
99 Jorge Lorenzo

"Qatar was stunning for us. A great start of a really competitive season. It's always crucial to make a good beginning but Losail was just the first race of a long season. Now we have to change our mindset, we go to the USA and we visit a completely different track, not just the layout but also for the asphalt, the climate and some different circumstances.
 The Austin track has a very long straight and several corners in first gear where you are need good acceleration and traction. There we will have to work really hard from the first session to cut away the distance to our competitors. Anyway, I keep my confidence that we can also make a good result there. I want to win at Austin and that's my mentality although I know in the USA it will be much more complicated."

46 Valentino Rossi

"Austin will not be an easy race but for sure the podium in Qatar is giving us extra motivation. We have done a great job there and we can go to Austin with some more certainty. Our competitors will be very strong but our goal will be to bring home points. I am confident, I really like the track and my first impression, when we tested there, was that the circuit is beautiful. The track lay-out is very special: there is some downhill and uphill and the first braking zone is very technical. For me turn two is the best though and after when you enter into the chicane. The straight is very long, which is good for overtaking. I really look forward to racing at COTA."

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin welcomes MotoGP!!! Notice the nice elbow drag which is the "hottest" thing MotoGP is doing these days. Tire, suspension & traction control has got these bikes leaning over at incredible angles. Long live the 990cc GP bike. (although I do miss the mean action of the classic 500cc 2 stroke GP bike)

want.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bored at work

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool thread. I wanted to go to Austin this year, but my job picked up and is too busy for me to go. But I went to the F1 race there last year, and have a ticket again this year. Pretty nice track. I'm relatively new to MotoGP, just been watching a couple years, but I'm already to the point where I need to watch every lap.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MotoGP has suffered from a lack of "racing" lately. WSBK has been better to watch for the past couple of years. With Rossi back on a Yamaha, the youngster Marquez on the Factory Honda, Stoner is gone & Pedrosa & Lorenzo looking to stay out front. This should be a better year of racing instead of single file finishes.

3 American GP's..... to bad the economy is down, I'd love to take 3 long weekend trips to Austin, Indy & Laguna....