• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: MNF: Skins @ Boys

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really really think the Cowboys beat the Cards. THey didnt convert one first down on our sloppy D the entire 2nd half. Just hit us with two long bombs on third down. And the Cards defensively didnt look good to me. We had 511 total yards and drove up and down the field on them all day. THe problem was Huffs fumble on the 2 yard line, Foles HORRIFIC pick in the red zone, Chip not throwing a challenge flag on 3rd down at the one inch line with 2 minutes to go (Chris Polk did score on that and the refs gave him a horrific spot), and the last play of the game we could have scored again if our rookie WR didnt jump. He just got too excited. Dez would have pulled that one in for a TD. THats four times in the redzone for a total of 3 points.

I know Murray is 100% the mid season MVP but throw the rock on the Cards. THey are ranked last in the NFL in pass D. Dont go Chip Kelly on them and throw the ball 62 times but this is a game that Dez could have some tremendous numbers.

I wouldnt worry about the Cards at all.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the Eagles and Cards was one of the sloppiest games I have seen this season. There were more incomplete passes combined than I have seen in a long time. The Eagles were by far the better team I thought. I thought the Eagles stoled one in Indy earlier, however that one was stolen from them. The Cards may match up better with us though. I have a feeling Palmer will be a lot mor accurate. If Romo is healthy, I think we win though.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......... sour grapes again PE1 ? IF Cards stank so bad, how did your "mighty" Eagles lose to them ? LOL GOOOOO ZONA ! BEST record in NFC at 6-1 AND 13-2 over their last 15 games. WOW ! BUT, trust PE1, Cards stank.....what a farce !

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......... sour grapes again PE1 ? IF Cards stank so bad, how did your "mighty" Eagles lose to them ? LOL GOOOOO ZONA ! BEST record in NFC at 6-1 AND 13-2 over their last 15 games. WOW ! BUT, trust PE1, Cards stank.....what a farce !

Late night with cheap booze?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really really think the Cowboys beat the Cards. THey didnt convert one first down on our sloppy D the entire 2nd half. Just hit us with two long bombs on third down. And the Cards defensively didnt look good to me. We had 511 total yards and drove up and down the field on them all day. THe problem was Huffs fumble on the 2 yard line, Foles HORRIFIC pick in the red zone, Chip not throwing a challenge flag on 3rd down at the one inch line with 2 minutes to go (Chris Polk did score on that and the refs gave him a horrific spot), and the last play of the game we could have scored again if our rookie WR didnt jump. He just got too excited. Dez would have pulled that one in for a TD. THats four times in the redzone for a total of 3 points.

I know Murray is 100% the mid season MVP but throw the rock on the Cards. THey are ranked last in the NFL in pass D. Dont go Chip Kelly on them and throw the ball 62 times but this is a game that Dez could have some tremendous numbers.

I wouldnt worry about the Cards at all.

I disagree, the Cards can run the ball and we have a hard time stopping the run. We also have a hard time with big receivers like Larry Fitzgerald. This game will be tough and close, if we can run the ball and control the clock like we did week 2 through week 7 we have a chance. I think the Cards had an off game last week, and the Eagles are no push over either, going to be a hard fought game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, the Cards can run the ball and we have a hard time stopping the run. We also have a hard time with big receivers like Larry Fitzgerald. This game will be tough and close, if we can run the ball and control the clock like we did week 2 through week 7 we have a chance. I think the Cards had an off game last week, and the Eagles are no push over either, going to be a hard fought game.

This is a monster game against a team that really matches up well with us. Palmer is playing well, their defense is attacking and getting serious heat. Great coaching staff. The Cards have had a TON of injuries, but going back to last season are 13-3 in their last 16. I'm going Cowboys 24-23 in a bounce back effort

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say the Cards stink. There secondary stinks. But its not a situation where the Cards won. The Eagles lost it. ZERO first downs? I have much repesct for the Cards and it does sound like sour grapes but I wouldn't be patting myself on the back giving up 511 yards and squeaking in two bombs after doing almost nothing. And lastly, would you like me to post the picture from the Eagles site where Polk has the ball in his hand in the end zone? Chip Kelly simply challenges the spot and the Eagles win.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards have 2 difference making receivers and can run the ball. This will be a true test for this D.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say the Cards stink. There secondary stinks. But its not a situation where the Cards won. The Eagles lost it. ZERO first downs? I have much repesct for the Cards and it does sound like sour grapes but I wouldn't be patting myself on the back giving up 511 yards and squeaking in two bombs after doing almost nothing. And lastly, would you like me to post the picture from the Eagles site where Polk has the ball in his hand in the end zone? Chip Kelly simply challenges the spot and the Eagles win.

No, but could you post just one of your comments from the Eagles site to show your a fan of Phiily? Are you really a Cowboy fan ncmalko1? It's OK if you are...just come clean.

Heck of a game Monday night. Glad your boy Romo is OK. The game is far better when the best players are on the field of battle. And, when its Monday night football and your quarterbacks on the field are Colt McCoy and Brandon Weeden...you have to say...WTF?

8 more weeks...should be fun.