• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mizzou receiver Dorial Green Beckham arrested

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A college kid smoking marijuana. OMG!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A college kid smoking marijuana. OMG!!!! Say it ain't so!!!!

Having a pound of an illegal drug and driving under the influence is a big issue this isn't "we shared a joint at a party". BTW how much does a pound of marajuna cost anyway and where did they get that money? Was the intent to distribute? Is it cool to sell drugs also?

Let's not be ass hats and blow off a potential serious crime because there is nothing cool or ok about that.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW how much does a pound of marajuna cost anyway and where did they get that money? Was the intent to distribute? Is it cool to sell drugs also?
I don't know the situation at all but it does kinda sound like you answered your own question. College kid is poor. College kid has pot. College kid sells pot. College kid makes money. College kid buys more pot. etc. etc.

Anyways, hopefully its not him and a big misunderstanding. This is a pretty huge blow to Mizzou next year. DGB was a projected top 10 pick next year, too.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a pound of an illegal drug and driving under the influence is a big issue this isn't "we shared a joint at a party". BTW how much does a pound of marajuna cost anyway and where did they get that money? Was the intent to distribute? Is it cool to sell drugs also?

Let's not be ass hats and blow off a potential serious crime because there is nothing cool or ok about that.

Oh no, college kids selling marijuana!!! OMG! Say it ain't so!!!!!

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, college kids selling marijuana!!! OMG! Say it ain't so!!!!!

If you are ok with selling drugs then that's on you but remind yourself it may start with college kids but it's a very short rd to the middle schools and parents that would rather buy drugs than feed their kids. If you support that kind of thing then your character is majorly flawed.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are ok with selling drugs then that's on you but remind yourself it may start with college kids but it's a very short rd to the middle schools and parents that would rather buy drugs than feed their kids. If you support that kind of thing then your character is majorly flawed.

Oh, it's not my thing, but I'm not going to act like a naïve bitch about the situation. You should have gone to college and you would understand what I'm talking about.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's not my thing, but I'm not going to act like a naïve bitch about the situation. You should have gone to college and you would understand what I'm talking about.

I went to college and that's why I'm educated enough to realize the dangers associated with this type of behavior and have the maturity not to make light of it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the drug.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to college and that's why I'm educated enough to realize the dangers associated with this type of behavior and have the maturity not to make light of it.

Yes, getting high then going to the grocery store late at night high as a kite and spending a shit load of money on groceries b/c you've got the munchies or making a run to Taco Bell, high as fuck and spending $30 b/c you have the munchies is such dangerous behavior. I'm making light of it b/c this has been going on at every major university since the dawn of time. College students sell and do drugs. This isn't breaking news, guy. C'mon Ward Cleaver.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the drug.

No drug is ok when dealing with large amounts and potential distribution. Even if the entire pound was only for personal consumption we are still dealing with a major addiction issue at that point. This situation is just not ok and we do a service to ourselves if we don't acknowledge that.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making light of it b/c this has been going on at every major university since the dawn of time. College students sell and do drugs. This isn't breaking news, guy......

And countless lives have been ruined because of it. Robert Baker who might have been the best athlete to step on Auburn's campus, with the exception of Bo and Cam, threw his life away before his junior year selling marijuna. It's tragic and I would hate for DBG to go down that path because it's no fun being in jail when your team mates are playing on Sat.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, getting high then going to the grocery store late at night high as a kite and spending a shit load of money on groceries b/c you've got the munchies or making a run to Taco Bell, high as fuck and spending $30 b/c you have the munchies is such dangerous behavior. I'm making light of it b/c this has been going on at every major university since the dawn of time. College students sell and do drugs. This isn't breaking news, guy. C'mon Ward Cleaver.......

How many potential high school kids might read your posts and think "hey it is cool to smoke"? If you encourage one isn't that too many?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And countless lives have been ruined because of it. Robert Baker who might have been the best athlete to step on Auburn's campus, with the exception of Bo and Cam, threw his life away before his junior year selling marijuna. It's tragic and I would hate for DBG to go down that path because it's no fun being in jail when your team mates are playing on Sat.

Well, that's their fault if they chose that path. Ramonce Taylor was an incredible athlete on our '05 championship team and got busted for pounds of weed. Went to jail and it ruined any career he wanted in the NFL. That's life. I'm just saying, you're acting like this is breaking news. It's weed, not cocaine, meth or heroin.....

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's their fault if they chose that path. Ramonce Taylor was an incredible athlete on our '05 championship team and got busted for pounds of weed. Went to jail and it ruined any career he wanted in the NFL. That's life. I'm just saying, you're acting like this is breaking news. It's weed, not cocaine, meth or heroin.....

No it's not breaking news but I refuse to glorify it either.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many potential high school kids might read your posts and think "hey it is cool to smoke"? If you encourage one isn't that too many?

No guy, they get plenty of that just from watching professional athletes. Again, it's college, that's what college students do. Damn guy, you are really naïve, no offense.....

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No guy, they get plenty of that just from watching professional athletes. Again, it's college, that's what college students do. Damn guy, you are really naïve, no offense.....

Not naive I just refuse to act like its ok behavior and have enough self esteem that I don't have to try to "be cool" instead of doing and saying what's right. Character is defined by who you are and what you stand for and drugs are not in my equation.